More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

Episode IV: THE FUTALORIAN

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

STAR WARS

A fearful Republic!

The Jedi Council reels from the of the Jedi Knight, Ryoke, and Master Laki’s betrayal. Obi-Wan Kenobi protects the Duchess Satine Kryze on Mandalore while his apprentice, Enthea Roh, is promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight.

Pressure grows on Coruscant as Separatist rhetoric gains traction. Princess Amidala prepares her Senate run, knowing that the integrity of the Republic is essential to Naboo’s prosperity.

Laki is a Sith unlike any other. She has access to Trade Federation resources and is adept at evading the Jedi and working from the shadows. Tirelessly, she applies herself to preparations for a scheme that she believes will restore balance to the . The key to her plan is her new apprentice…

Mon Cala is a majestic globe of blue, framed by white halos from the blazing suns.

A light flashes and a light cruiser passes in a blur. Seiki Ondori is faster, more comfortable, and less easy to detect than ever. There was a time when Blu Bahls wouldn’t have trusted Trade Federation droids to fuel her ship, let alone make improvements to it, but she’s been proven wrong on that. Years of scraping by with bounties twisted her worldview. Now that money is no object, things are different.

Although some things haven’t changed: the exhaustion after a difficult job.

Blu is alone in the cockpit, her clothes scorched by blaster fire and smelling of smoke. She’s covered in bruises and stinks of sweat. The ship’s controls feel oily in her hands. The wiry woman’s dark hair is pulled back from her face. She wears no makeup and is more striking than pretty. The look on her face is one of confidence.

Ahead, a crescent-shaped battleship comes into view. Blu flicks a few switches but doesn’t use the communicator. There’s no need. She guides Seiki Ondori into a vast docking bay, which stands all but empty. A few repair droids crawl around, but otherwise, there’s no sign of life. She might have once found the great emptiness of this ship eerie, but not anymore.

She lets out her breath once the ship is stationary, then rises with a groan.

As she walks down the ramp into the bright, sterile bay, she senses a presence aboard the ship. It isn’t Silvi. That’s unusual. A black protocol droid approaches, his footsteps clicking on the metal floor. Wordlessly, Blu holds out the bag that she carries to him.

“What’s this?” he asks, taking it. The droid peers inside. “Dear me.”

“Take that upstairs for me, Six-D9,” Blu tells him.

“At once, Master Blu. Is this the severed head of a Keshiri?”

“It’s the severed head of a senator,” Blu yawns, stretching her arms over her head as she strolls to the elevator and gets in. The quiet of Laki’s base ship is just what Blu needs. It’s perfect after such a taxing mission.

A minute later she’s in the shower, both hands on the wall, leaning under the water and relishing the peace and comfort. For this one moment, everything is right with the galaxy. She smiles in the steam.

She emerges into her bedroom, toweling off her hair, to find that she has a visitor.

Laki lies face down on the bed, her head resting on her arms and her feet kicking idly. She’s nude. Laki is a human like Blu, and her slim, pale body stands out clearly against the dark gray sheets.

Blu pauses, amused. She takes in the fresh bruises on Laki’s side. Laki doesn’t just send Silvi and Blu on errands; she’s always out running one herself.

“Six-D9 showed me your gift. You weren’t supposed to kill him,” Laki murmurs without opening her eyes.

“There was a delegation from Dantooine there. It was clean. This will cause a thousand times more uncertainty than just a few bribes,” Blu replies, unconcerned.

“Sometimes subtlety is more useful than a knockout blow.”

“Not this time.”

Laki smiles and opens one eye, which travels up and down Blu’s naked body. “No. I think you did the right thing. You’re a willful apprentice.”

“Willful? What’s the word for a master who crawls into her apprentice’s bed?” Blu asks, tossing her towel aside.

“I’ve never done this before.”

“I know. What’s the occasion? Are you all right?” Blu eyes the bruises on her master’s flank.

“You think I came here for some Mandalorian medicine?” Laki asks with a little laugh.

“I think that’s exactly what you came for,” Blu says, climbing onto the bed. She lies down beside the other woman, close enough to feel her warmth, but not touching. “Did you come to me because Silvi’s not here?”

“You think that Silvi does to me what she does to you?”

“Does she not?”

“She’d like to,” Laki replies with a little smile. “I find it more interesting to keep her thirsty. It’s motivating.”

“What about me?” Blu asks, lightly running her fingers down Laki’s smooth back. “You want to keep me thirsty? You’ve never trained me without clothes on before.” She traces the curve of Laki’s lower back to her bottom, keeping her touch gentle. Laki doesn’t react.

“I’m not here to train you.”

“Ah,” Blu says with a snort. “You’re here to ask for a favor.”

“I’m the master. I don’t have to ask,” Laki reminds her.

“You’re sending me right back out?” Blu squeezes two fingers together, poised to pinch Laki’s buttock. “What do you want me to do? Kill more senators?”

Laki gives Blu a look. “I didn’t send you to kill him. It’s nothing serious. I just need you to do a little arms deal with Crimson Dawn.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)