More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

Episode III: THE PHANTOM FUTA

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

STAR WARS

Episode III: The Phantom Futa

The Jedi are under attack!

The Sith Apprentice Silvi and her allies have brazenly stolen the secrets of the Jedi Order in their temple on Coruscant in service of her master’s sinister agenda. With their mission accomplished, Blu Bahls faces a critical decision: to return to bounty hunting, or to pursue other opportunities.

The Separatist movement continues to grow in influence, aided by some unseen figure whose powers of influence are rivaled only by their monetary resources. The Republic senses danger and the Jedi feel a renewed sense of urgency in discovering the identity of this mysterious enemy.

Enthea Rho, aided by the exiled Jedi Master Laki, has retrieved an ancient scroll from a Sith Temple on a remote planet, guarded by a single, enigmatic Chiss priestess. Tempted by the liberal Laki’s relaxed ways, the impressionable young padawan begins to question her master’s rigid interpretation of Jedi laws.

Obi-Wan Kenobi returns to Coruscant to report to the Council, but first, he must make a stop at a clinic for bodily modifications…

Chapter 1

Ryoke stands in the quiet lobby, gazing down at her reflection in the polished floor. This clinic is clean, modern, and reputable. Obi-Wan would trust nothing less.

Just thinking about Obi-Wan is uncomfortable. Theelins resemble humans outwardly, but their brains work very differently. While Obi-Wan has no memory of what happened underneath that Sith temple, Ryoke remembers all of it. She has not told him; it’s an unspoken agreement between Enthea, Laki, and herself that it is for the best that he never knows what happened down there.

It's still an exciting and distracting memory. But Ryoke is a Jedi, and she masters herself, finding calm.

“You’ve done something with your hair,” Obi-Wan says.

She turns to see him striding toward her in his own robes. He’s back to his old self: they’ve even grown his beard for him. It looks good on him. Too good. Fortunately, Theelins do not blush. And she hasn’t just done something with her hair; it’s blue now, and long and flowing. It’s completely different than it was before. At least he noticed, although it’s not his attention that she’s trying to get. It’s hard for her to stop thinking about Laki after what happened.

She shakes her head and focuses. “This suits you better, Master Kenobi.”

“It certainly does. Let’s not keep the Council waiting. Where’s Enthea?” he asks, joining her in walking back toward the speeder bay.

“Training,” Ryoke replies.

“With Laki?” Obi-Wan sighs as he walks. “I have to admit. She’s more confident. More powerful now. Maybe I’ve misjudged Laki.”

( T P F )

“Ohh!” Enthea screams, arching her back. She’s on all fours on her bed, her face buried in the covers and her backside in the air. Laki is naked, deep inside her, and rapidly pounding her from behind. The Jedi Master grabs Enthea’s firm, black buttock and squeezes, digging her nails into the flesh. She plants her hand on Enthea’s back, pushing her hard into the bed as she fucks her. “Yes!” Enthea pants.

Laki lies down on top of her and rolls her onto her side, still going. She reaches around to grab Enthea’s flopping cock, stroking it hard and fast with her hand. The Dathomirian writhes and cries out in her arms.

The padawan’s chubby cock throbs and spills thick cum onto the sheets. Enthea shudders and hisses, tears gleaming on her face. Laki rolls her onto her front and thrusts in hard from above until she empties herself inside Enthea’s quivering pussy. She collapses on top of the limp Dathomirian and bites her shoulder, letting out a satisfied groan.

She flops over on her back while Enthea stays facedown, gasping. Her body shakes as Laki’s cum leaks out of her. Laki lazily reaches over and rests her hand on Enthea’s pert ass.

“I’d say you’re well-trained,” she says.

Enthea laughs.

( T P F )

The Jedi Temple is having its security upgraded. Ryoke and Obi-Wan have already received word of what happened. It’s alarming, but no more alarming than the fact that they just visited a Sith Temple that the Council didn’t know about. Rumors of the Sith being diminished were so egregiously exaggerated that it’s almost comical.

“How could we have been so blind?” Obi-Wan muses darkly as he and Ryoke enter the elevator, ascending to the Council Chamber. The doors open for them, and the Council is waiting.

“Master Kenobi. Ryoke,” Mace Windu greets them. “It’s good that you’re back safely. I understand you ran into some difficulty.”

“So I’m told,” Obi-Wan replies with a glance at Ryoke. “I’ve no memory of it, and that may be for the best.”

“Good to see you looking like your old self,” Windu says. “What did you find?”

“A Sith Temple,” Obi-Wan replies readily. “Long-abandoned, perhaps. Laki knew of it. She must have suspected something after her exile. Something to do with her clairvoyant powers. I don’t care for her personally, but it appears that she continued to perform her duty even after falling out of favor with the Council. I worry about what else we might have missed.”

“Empty was it, this Sith Temple?” Master Yoda asks, gazing intently at Obi-Wan.

“Not exactly, Master Yoda. It was guarded by a Chiss. Laki called her a priestess. The sense that I got from her was strange…” Obi-Wan trails off. “But I wasn’t at my best. This was hidden in the temple.” He removes the scroll from his robe and tosses it to Windu, who catches it with the . It hovers beside him.

“What is it?”

“A ritual,” Ryoke says. “A reversal of perception using the . It’s not easy to decipher,” she adds uncertainly, glancing at Obi-Wan. “But as we see it, powers of clairvoyance draw the to the user, bringing information with it. Instead of using the to gain perception, this ritual wants to give perception.”

“What do you think it means?” Windu asks.

“It’s possible that if the ritual worked the way that they intend, they could deliver images, thoughts… even feelings through the , perhaps over a great distance,” Obi-Wan says worriedly.

“Not unlike what we do when we use the to persuade someone of something,” Ryoke adds. “But we do that from a short distance, typically to a single target. This is on a much larger scale.”

“Mind control of some kind,” Windu says.

“Not control. Merely influence,” Obi-Wan says. “Control would take too much power. Even the ritual laid out in the scroll would be too difficult. I’m not convinced it’s possible.”

“A week ago you wouldn’t have convinced me that a group of four would infiltrate and escape the Jedi Temple,” Windu says with a shrug. “We all have the power to be wrong, Obi-Wan.”

“Yes, Master Windu. Shall I get back after that Bounty Hunter?” Obi-Wan asks, planting his hands on his hips.

“No. To Mandalore, you must go,” Yoda says, pointing his stick at Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan looks taken aback. He cocks his head. “To learn more about her?”

“Hardly. The Separatist movement is gaining momentum,” Windu says. “The Duchess Satine is a target. She’s too well-liked; her will galvanize more systems to choose a side. Our adversary needs her to die. She has to be protected, and she’s requested you specifically. She’s adamant,” he adds, raising an eyebrow.

Obi-Wan clears his throat. “Quite. Enthea and I will leave at once.”

“No. Shorthanded, we are,” Yoda tells him. “With Ryoke, your padawan will go.”

“Where?” Obi-Wan asks, affronted.

“Back to the temple,” Windu says. “The Sith are more powerful than we realized. That temple and its priestess are our only lead. Chasing the Bounty Hunter and the Sith that attacked us will get us nowhere. Ryoke, we’re counting on you to find us answers that we can use.”

“Yes, Master Windu.” She smiles at Obi-Wan. “I’ll look after her, Master Kenobi.”

He snorts. “Or she’ll look after you. She is already stronger than I am.”

“But not wiser,” Ryoke says.

“I’m not wise. Or lucky. I’ll have to listen to endless talking about pacifism while you and Enthea have all the fun,” Obi-Wan grumbles.

“Do you really want to go back to that planet?” Ryoke asks, nudging him playfully.

“Not if I have to change my body again. You can have it,” he says ruefully.

“You have your instructions, Master Kenobi and Ryoke. May the be with you,” Windu says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)