More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MightyViking MightyViking

What's next?

Episode II: OF THE FUTA

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

The Jedi have learned that the Sith are actively working against them, and a -sensitive bounty hunter named Blu Bahls may be a part of their plot. Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Dathomirian Padawan, Enthea Ro, have joined forces with Laki, an exiled Jedi Master who may hold the key to finding Blu.

Unbeknownst to the Jedi, the Togruta Sith Apprentice, Silvi Khan, has already sensed Blu’s power and proposed an alliance.

On Coruscant, the Jedi Council secretly worries that it has badly underestimated the Sith as Jayo, the Twi’lek kingpin responsible for Blu’s involvement with the Sith and the Jedi, returns to her lavish penthouse overlooking the city…

Chapter 1

Jayo is exhausted.

Her business still hasn’t fully recovered from the raid by the Jedi and law enforcement, not to mention whatever that white Togruta did to her bodyguards. To add insult to injury, the bounty hunter got away, so Jayo wasn’t able to keep her promise to Crimson Dawn to deliver her.

A disaster.

But the casino is up and running again, at least.

Jayo breezes into her penthouse, where she’s greeted by uniformed, Twi’lek maids who take her coat. As she makes her way through the huge, ornate apartment, filled with priceless art from across the galaxy, she simply flicks the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall.

Her slender, yellow body is reflected in the mirrors that flank the hallway leading to her bathroom. She wears panties tied with strings, and one tug leaves them on the floor as she strides nude through the open doorway.

The bath is ready, a tub the size of a swimming pool. Steam rises from the green water, full of bubbles as she descends the steps into it. She sinks down to her neck and perches on the bench, leaning back with a groan. Her maids appear right away, one putting on Jayo’s eye mask, and the other handing her a glass of wine.

Jayo sips and soaks, thinking about the new dancers who performed for her today. Which one should she hire? Maybe the human… but that bounty hunter is a human, and she’s left a bad taste in Jayo’s mouth. She recalls torturing the human. The whole time, she was secretly admiring that woman’s impressive cock.

She blindly sets her glass aside and sits up, lifting her arms out of the water.

Her maids immediately fill sponges with scented oils and soap and begin to wash her body, starting with her arms. She sighs as they reach her chest. She’s been stressed lately. One tap is enough to signal to the maids what she wants. Jayo leans back again as they shift their focus wholly to her breasts. The water begins to slosh with the movements of her body as one of them reaches between her legs.

“Mmm…” Jayo opens her mouth.

A maid squeaks in alarm, and her hands pull suddenly away from Jayo’s body.

Puzzled, Jayo reaches for her mask with one soapy hand, but someone grabs her by the throat and drags her out of the water, onto the cold tiles.

The mask is torn away.

Blu Bahls, the bounty hunter, kneels beside her, one impossibly strong hand squeezing Jayo’s neck.

Behind Blu is a robed and hooded figure, but Jayo recognizes the face under the hood: that white Togruta that knocked her out.

Blu relaxes her grip just enough for Jayo to breathe. Jayo gasps and coughs.

“Tell me who stole my recordings,” the bounty hunter says darkly.

Jayo gives her a fierce look. “I don’t know.”

“She’s lying,” Blu says immediately.

“I know,” the Togruta replies, lowering her hood and stepping forward. The Togruta raises her hand and makes a fist.

Jayo rises off the floor, flailing as she lifts into the air. Water and bubbles drip from her body as she rotates, helpless to do anything about it. Blu pulls an object out of her jumpsuit. It’s a shock stick like the one that Jayo used to zap her.

“You know,” Blu says. “And you’re going to tell us.”

“What are you going to do to her?” Jayo demands.

“Why do you care?” Blu snaps.

Jayo keeps her mouth shut, her terrified eyes on the shock stick.

“Do it,” the Togruta says to Blu. “She didn’t think twice about doing it to you.”

Blu turns the stick on, and it crackles menacingly. Jayo wiggles desperately, but she can’t escape the invisible holding her. Blu brings the stick closer to Jayo’s shining, wet, yellow skin. She thrashes in the air.

“Do it,” the Togruta presses.

“All right!” Jayo bursts out. “She’s my little sister!”

“Where is she?” the Togruta demands. “Tell us, and we might let you live.”

“I can’t!”

The Togruta closes her fingers, and Jayo feels an invisible hand on her throat. She chokes and gasps.

Blu grabs one of Jayo’s head tails and pulls hard.

“Talk!”

“All right! All right!”

The invisible disappears, and Jayo’s naked body smacks to the floor of the bathroom. Defeated, she stares up at the two women looming over her.

“All right,” she says, her voice breaking. “But don’t hurt her.”

Blu steps on Jayo’s chest with her boot, and the Togruta places her foot between Jayo’s legs, leaning with all her weight.

“You aren’t in a position to make demands,” the Togruta says.

Jayo clutches at the bounty hunter’s boot, but she can’t move it.

“Her name,” she gasps. “Her name is Yeffy.”

“Did you send her after me?” Blu asks darkly.

“No! She doesn’t work for me! She works alone!” Jayo pleads.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)