More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johndoe1812 johndoe1812

Which episode will you play?

Episode 1 - Your First Day

April 3rd 2007

You awake from your long slumber. You almost panic for a second when you realise that you are blindfolded. But you remember the reason.

You are on your way to oversee one of the military's most bizarre initiatives. They had decided to place seven ordinary sixteen year old girls in an intense training camp for two years, in order to infiltrate the home of a famous ex-pornstar who stole $1 billion from a high ranking government official. Unfortuneately, the government had no evidence of this. Therefore, the president directly ordered a top secret initiative to train a team of thieves to steal the money back. They chose girls as the pornstar (Nicole Yeager) only allowed females under the age of 20 into her home. You had argued that you could easily sneak any covert team in, but your superior had assured you that the stakes were just too high if the government was found to be involved.

And that is how this bizarre situation had arisen.

When you had been briefed of this, you assumed that it was a day late April Fool's joke. Now, as you step out of the helicopter blindfolded, it was April 3rd, and you know they weren't joking. You are surprised by the level of heat in this place. You keep your blindfold on as the helicopter flies away. The superior was very clear that it stays on untill the helicopter is far away.

It has been two years since the girls begun their training. They are now all 18, two years younger than you. Your mission parameters are quite simple:

  1. Oversee the end of the training.

  2. Accompany the team on some test missions.

  3. Provide the team with radio assistance on their final mission.

You aren't optimistic about the mission in the slightest. You realise that most guys would kill for a chance like this. Spending two months in the company of seven young women. You think back to the photograph of the girls when they joined up two years ago, the only picture you have seen of them. You have no doubt that they will, by now, be incredibly attractive. And whilst you are interested in women (like most men your age) you usually prefer to keep your work seperate from your relationships.

'That's going to be hard when I'm stuck in this place.' You think, finally removing the blindfold.

The first thing that strikes you is the huge building in front of you. You know this to be Ursa Major. Its where the team live and do their training. It is very plain on the outside, looking to be made of cement and simply painted white. You hope for the sake of the team that it looks nicer on the inside.

About 10 metres from Ursa Major is what looks like a scale model of it. It has only a ground floor, as aposed to Ursa Major which has two floors. This is Ursa Minor, your home.

You can check out your new digs, or just go stright to Ursa Major to meet the girls.

Where will you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)