More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smokeykool420 Smokeykool420

What episode would you like to start with?

Episode 1: Naked At Work (Canon)

Julz wakes up bright and early for her new job orientation. Shes 18 years old. She immediately hops out of bed and gets ready. She rushes out to the kitchen to make herself something quick to eat. She runs out the door and realizes she has no underwear just tight black leggings and a tight white tank top exposing her ass and her nipples.

She arrives at her job and walks inside to meet the manager. She enters his office.

"Hello Julianne it's a pleasure to meet you." He says to her

"Thank you. I gotta say im pretty nervous this is my first job"

"Well theres no need to be nervous Im sure you will be a great waitress. Pretty faces sell more food." He says but she isnt sure how to amswer properly. "So you brought your uniform right?" He proceeds to ask her.

"N-no I was never given one." she says nervously.

"Well that's a problem you can't serve in those clothes. The proper attire is our t shirts and black jeans. Unfortunately we're low on uniforms and we dont want to give them to people if we dont know how long they are gonna stay." He says in a stern tone.

"S-should I see if any anyone has extra shirt?" She asks

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)