More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Herodotus97 Herodotus97

How does Madelynn enter the room?

Enthusiastic

Thursday, July 2nd.

Madelynn entered through the main doors of the dorm building. Her heart rate elevated because of the excitement of finally going to university. She'd been waiting for this moment since she went into puberty and developed a will to be free from home and the constant rules of her parents.

Madelynn was so nervous because of two reasons, the first being a new school and the second of seeing her best friend, Celine again. They hadn't seen each other in 2 weeks because their parents took each of them on holiday after passing their exams. Because of the special occasion, their parent's wanted to take them on holiday with just their family. Normally Madelynn and Celine would go on holiday with each other, just not this time. Madelynn had missed her best friend a bit more than she was willing to admit.

Carrying her suitcase up the wooden stairs, Madelynn went towards the room she and her best friend were assigned to. Room 141. She was happy when she heard about which room they got, seeing this room wasn't part of the original plans of the building, this room was larger than other dorm rooms. A lot larger to be honest. The room was assigned to them by the president of the board of directors of the university themselves, since both Madelynn and Celine had gotten major scholarships.

Madelynn walked through the busy corridor, dodging the hurrying students that either couldn't wait to get out of their dorms, or couldn't wait to get in.

At the end of the corridor was a heavy double door, probably placed there because of fire safety. Madelynn walked through and went around the corner that waited behind the door. The door to her room was open.

"Celine is probably already here" Madelynn thought. She looked at her watch and noticed she's 20 minutes late. Celine and Madelynn had scheduled to meet at the dorm room at noon.

Madelynn walked through the door and noticed her best friend sitting on the bed, staring outside. Bags still packed on the ground. She dropped her bag and suitcase on the ground and charged at her best friend.

"Celine!" she yelled, while tackling her in a massive hug.

"Maddy! You're here!" Celine replied. "You're late" she added while looking at Madelynn with a mock look of disapproval.

"Oh, I'm sorry, mom" Madelynn replied, with a mock tone and gave her a playful push with her shoulder.

Madelynn got up and collected her bags and suitcase. She closed the door and put her stuff on a bed on the other side of the room. When Madelynn got up, Celine couldn't help but checking out her best friend for a minute. Madelynn had taken the time to dress up a little, as she usually does. She had on a black, short pleated skirt, which ended at her knees. Tucked into her skirt was a black button up blouse. The clothes fit her perfectly and managed to show off her figure well. Her legs were bare and her shoes were simple slippers. She looked great, as always. Compared to her, Celine's clothing was basic. Blue jeans and a white top.

"So, how was holiday?" Madelynn asked, waking Celine from her thoughts.

While unpacking their bags and decorating the room to their liking the girls talked about their holidays. Told each other all about what they have been up to.

Hours later.

"Whew, we unpacked all our stuff in a single day." Celine said bewildered.

  • "Yea... I'm amazed too." Madelynn said, just when her stomach rumbled.

"It sounds like we might need to go out for some food, huh Maddy?" Celine chuckled.

  • "I won't say no to that. What should we get?"

"What are you in the mood for?"

What does Madelynn want to eat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)