More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thomas Short Thomas Short

Begin?

Enter The Tavern

You find yourself awakening within a metal-white bar somewhere in the future. You feel comfortable, checking your body for any changes or abnormalities. You find nothing too obscure, your body exactly as it was before you began this adventure; the only changes are your clothes, which suit this new future world, again white and eccentrically modest, and a small tattoo on your right hand in the shape of a bland square. Everything else is as you were before.

The glass table shimmers under the electric headache lighting, revealing to you that you are drinking something pale blue from a glass tumbler, the glass engraved with something bright and dancing, little shapes of yellow moving in the glass. All for show; futurist aesthetic.

Perhaps the drink brought you here, into this reality?

Regardless, you look around the bar area. Most of it is comprised of glass, white plastic and bright neon lighting, stripped around the edges of almost every piece of furniture. From the ceiling hangs a chandelier, with fist swimming in the molten glass, the fish adapted with the sciences of this future to survive in the boiling sand.

Behind the bar area stands a short women in a navy blue cowl, covering her head, like an assassin, the golden trim changing shape as she moves like liquid in the fabric. She is offering a drink to a tall lanky creature with a thin downy fur, in a glass of similar length.

Near a huge window to your front-right sit two more individuals in this obscure attire, navy hoods obscuring faces. One of them seems to be playing with something on their round glass table.

Behind you, two large gentlemen, bearded, wearing clothes made mostly of brass clasps, steampunk renegades smoking red smoke from huge pipes.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)