More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkybttm86 Kinkybttm86

What will Elastigirl do?

Enter New Super

New super Enigma aka Michael Eliopolos, He got his super name from the fact his powers are a mystery to himself and to everyone, all he knows is he holds the known power's that excist within his body and that scared him, only because he could do a lot of damage and to top it all off he was naturally clumsy. But here he was on his very first assignment: To Shadow Elastigirl aka Mrs. Incredible aka Helen Parr and he was so excited that his clumsy self started an earthquake that then lead to him starting a firestorm, a tornoado and a hailstorm and then his excitment soon turned to panic and his emotions went haywire. But But he was eventually vetted and sent on his way to a tropical jungle resort and island. He was bisexual and that ment he was turned on by the guy who checked him in, but was also turned on by the woman that showed him to his room. He wanted to have some fun, but he was on a mission and it being his first he did not wanna screw up, but he knew he would. As he took out the map the NSA (National Supers Agency) gave him he was lost in thought and saying them out load.

"This is going to fucking, tough, like really fucking tough, why is my mission to protect Elastigirl, when I can't even protect myself." He said as he looked in the mirror.

And what he saw was what he always saw, A some what muscular 18 year old body, he was 193 lbs, 6'1 inches tall, he had bronze colored skin thanks to his Greek heritage and emerald green eyes and auburn colored haid thanks to his Irish heritage and on his face was his nerdy glasses. His glasses that's the only thing keeping him from being considered handsome, he thought.

"Damn, I fucking hate my glasses!" he yelled taking them off, but putting them back on.

"Dammit, I can't take them off, because I won't be able to see." he cursed.

he then tured to his suitcase and pulled out and organized his disguises. Then he pulled out his super suit that had been made to accommodate his many powers, it was a soft material and it had a sorta power to it as well. So he had to think about his opinions and he didn't have many:

1) He could bump into a guard and hope for the best or worse, either way he didn't fill confident.

2) He could try and suduce a guard, they have all been here so long, so maybe one of the guards needs to get laid and while they relax from their orgasm, he can steal their name badge.

3) He could just pimp himself as a hustler (male prostitute), but that could go all kinds of wrong and too many questions could be asked.

4) Simple one he thought, just knock a guard flat the hell out and just take his cloths and access card, only that is never simple and he's never fought someone and he's never puched someone, so that to is a problem.

With so many options and not enough confidence he had to make a decision and go with an option.. But which one.. HMM?

Which Option Should It Be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)