More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinderpest Rinderpest

What do you do to her?

Enslave Her Completely

You grin at Christina evilly. Her angry expression turns to one of fear. You say to her matter-of-factly "What am I going to do to you? I'm going to do everything I want. Now here are your orders. You will go back inside, you'll find some fight to pick with your husband. Not enough to cause a divorce, but enough to go stay with your mom for a few days. You'll pack up all your make up, your sexiest outfits, and come over to my house. You'll put on a nice dress for me, make yourself up nice, and present yourself to me as my . Do you understand?"

Christina looks at you, a mix of fear and anger on her face. She can't figure out what she wants to say, so she says what she has to say. "Yes master, I will obey." She then turns and walks into her house as if nothing was wrong.

You return to your home, waiting for your new to show up at your door, ready to be used until you're tired of her. You know she can't refuse her orders, she's going to stage a fight with her husband, Tom, and will then shortly after be at your door. After a couple of hours you hear a knock at your door. You smile, knowing who it is.

You open the door to find Christina, dark lips, dark eyeshadow. She's wearing a short, black dress with the shoulders cut off, and long sleeves that run down between her fingers and thumb. She has high heels, with her fingernails and toenails painted black. You stand in shock at how gorgeous she is. "Wow... I didn't expect this."

She looks at you, still angry, but less afraid. "You ordered me to make myself up for you. What did you think I'd put on? A pair of jeans and a nice top?" she sighs, thinking about what she'll have to do while she's here.

You invite her in, and she walks in. You circle her, taking in her sexy body, now under your control. "I ordered you to make yourself up nice for me, and you've done just as your told. You're going to be a good if you keep this up." You place your hand on her ass and squeeze. She sighs and looks away, looking more annoyed than angry now. "Now let's start slow shall we? A simple kiss for your master. Lips to lips."
She looks at you, surprised. Then submits to you. "Yes master. If you want a kiss, it's not like I have a choice do I?" As she places her arms around your shoulders, and leans into you. You feel her dark lips touch against yours, her cool, wet lips pressing against yours. You enjoy kissing Christina, knowing it's the start of something much more fun. After a short while, you slip your tongue into her mouth. She recoils in shock, but you hold the back of her head and wont let he pull back. Then you let her pull back.

"That was fun, Christina. Are you ready for some more fun?" You ask cheerfully.

She looks at you, still annoyed. "Do I have a choice?"

What Will You Make Her Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)