More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whoablabla whoablabla

What's next?

Enjoy your night off.

Who buys books at the bookstore these days? That's what the internet is for. You grab your laptop and have a seat on the futon in the living room. Now that you've quit working at the coffee shop, this is the first evening you've had to yourself in months. You get right to work.

After buying the necessary supplies, you find yourself unconsciously opening a new incognito tab in your browser. Your favorite porn site is loaded before you even realize what you're doing. Heh, muscle memory, you guess.

On the screen you watch as a Latin twink with what looks like a 10 inch dong sucks himself off while a muscled-up, hairy beast plows his ass. The visuals are hot, but its the twink's heavy breathing that really gets your motor revving. He gasps in pain and pleasure each time the larger man slams his cock in to the hilt.

You moan, softly. Teasing your own fat prick as it lurches slightly bigger with each pump of your heartbeat. A stream of precum leaks out of your cock-slit and runs down your shaft, following a thick vein toward your nuts. You wipe it around your dick to use as lube. Stroking with one hand, you trace a finger from the other around your asshole. You push in lightly, reeling in pleasure as your sphincter flexes in reponse.

Another stream of pre oozes out, and you catch it to lube up your finger for insertion. You are getting close.

How will you get off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)