More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bu5ty bu5ty

What do I do?

Enjoy the show

I smile at myself and decided to sit back and enjoy the show.

Then as if it's the most natural thing in the world of them says something to her, she nods, smiles, closes her eyes and he puts his hand clear on on right breast and squeezes it hard. Emily's mouth opens in a gasp but her eyes stay closed. His hand though dwarfed by her huge boob goes to work on it like needing dough. Really squeezing and mashing what he can get his hand on, so he brings his other hand up to help. So two hands are now hefting and mashing the flesh I know so well. I can't believe my wife is sitting there allowing his stranger to feel her up in public like this ... and she appears to be loving it. You can now clearly see the nipple on her unworked breast trying to poke a hole in her bra and jumper.

I'm mesmerised at what's happening before my very eyes, completely drawn in. Only partially aware of the comments going on around me, "Must be a hooker.", "With tits like that they're meant to be ..", "with out a bra they'd be a sight" etc. Now there's a hand on each knee slowly separating them, wider and wider. Now about a foot apart and expanding. Her eyes open staring straight at me, she replies something to one of them and nods. To go with that now obvious instruction, legs back together and she raises herself a little off the stool reaches under skirt and her panties appear. A small lacy white pair ... her wedding panties ! Oh the little minx. She pulls them to her knee and lets them drop down her legs to her shoes and there they stay. The hands are back pulling her legs apart again and she leaning forward a little, I guess someone is scratching her back for her. But then I notice it ... oh ! Her breasts move, just a little if you know what to look for, enough of a drop and spring to know that her bra has just been undone !

Then four pairs of hands really went to town on her breasts. And I definitely heard a moan from her. Yup her bra was lifted over her boobs you could see the shape of the under-wires outlined on her jumper. There she was panties around her shoes, legs spread a good foot apart, skirt ridden up high so you can just start to make our what's under it. Boobs being really roughly played with and all the while she's staring at me ... as if challenging me to save her. But she's still technically decent. Then I notice the noise in the pub appears to have quietened down. Clearly everyone has something to entertain them now.

How far should I let this go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)