More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo199 Nemo199

What is your first period of the day?

English

You run through the door of English class just as the last bell rings. You look around to see that you are the last one to enter the room, and that the last available desk is right at the front. Checking around one last time to see if there is anywhere else you can sit, you accept your fate and slump into the seat in the first row.

Looking at the teacher's desk at the front of the room, you see the grouchy Mrs K isn't even here, and that a substitute is teaching. Sweet! Now you can spend the period napping, front row or not.

"Hello class," the sub says, "I am Ms A, and I will be taking over today because Mrs K is home with the flu. Please be nice, I'm a student teacher and this is my first time in front of a class."

Your previously shut eyes shoot open at the words 'student teacher'. You are met with the sight of a beautiful young twenty-something blonde with a slim body and nice tits. She turns around to write her name on the board, giving you and every other guy in the class a nice view of her tight ass.

"Let's begin" she says.

What are you doing in class today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)