More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Engar vs jane (kick boxing)

As the match is about to start first coming to the ring is Jane with with boxing gloves on, tights, and a sports bra on.

The next person as everyone sees and laughs as he covers is crotch is edgar who walks to the ring wearing nothing but boxing gloves as he enter the ring baring all with his brithday suite as everyone saw his nudity.

The Anouncer: ladies and gentilmen lets get ready to rumble!!!! In this right corner weighing in at 165 pound wearing a blue sports bra and white and red tights JANE!!!

In the left "ha ha ha!!!" Weighing in at 270 pound with blue boxing gloves on and as I can see not that big down there!!

As they anouncer said that as he and his opponent jane looked at engar dick as he quickly cover it up out of embarrasment.

They anouncer: engar!!

The lady referee: ok you two I want a clean fight with only one winner understand now touch gloves.

Jane looks down at engars dick and balls

Jane: looks like they anouncer is right when he said not that big

Engar: hey quite looking at my dick and make eye contact please.

Then the bell rings to start the match

They started to fight as jane through a punch at egars face with the left amd right hook and kick to the side.

Jane: What you got for me edgar I see you got nothing as you are wearing nothing.

Eagar: hear it come

The edgar through a punch at jane to her face giving her the same left and right as he also gave her a kick the head.

Edgar: yeah how about that

Jane thought to herself not bad for a naked guy like him. Then swong a punch at her and as she then punch Edgar in the face, following kicks to the his stmoach and face follow an left and right.

Jane: take that naked boy and this

There she let go some punches and kick to Edgar as he dropped to the ground. Then as he dropped to the ground she got on top and punch him in the face with some lefts and rights.

Edgar: get off of me bitch

Then as edgar was being punch by Jane he was able to push Jane off of him.

Jane: oh what's the matter Edgar are you embarrassed because everyone is seeing you naked and seeing that little pee pee of yours.

Edgar: Quit looking as that stop staring at me dick.

Jane: Ahh what are you going to do about it?

Jane keep staring at Edgar's dick as he charged at her with a punch and followed it up with a left and right.

What is the result of the match?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)