More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by userrandy userrandy

Which of these routes do you choose?

Enchanted Item Salesman

You open your shop for the day and have just finished looking through your stock of standard magical wares (protective charms, flaming swords, that kind of stuff) and everything seems to be in order. You then take a look through your "special" items. You have:

Djinn Armor: At surface level it looks like an only slightly more armored version of a harem girls' outfit. But it grants the wearer a near limitless power boost, but what you don't tell your buyers is that it actually turns the wearer into a genie complete with lamp and having to grant wishes of the master of their lamp (a lamp that you just so happen to always have in your possession).

Succubus Armor: Similarly to the Djinn Armor, does make the wearer stronger but does turn them into Succubus, with all the seductive enthralling powers that'd entail. You are more hesitant to sell this piece mainly because you don't have a means to personally control the succubus.

Trap Keys: It looks like a Celestial Key but if someone tries to use it first, they become trapped inside it and can only be freed by the next person to use the key, who will become their master that they'll be completely devoted to.

Capture Keys: Like the Trap Keys, these look like Celestial Keys but they work differently. The user must insert them into the heart of their desired target and turn it, this will capture and lock the target inside the key and transform them into a summonable for the user, making them completely devoted to their new master.

Hypnotic Flute: Pretty straight forward. Playing the flute will lull anyone nearby who hears it into a trance. The effectiveness is based on how close the audience is to the instrument being played.

Influence Mirror: Looks like a handheld mirror, but whatever it is told by the last person who hold (note you don't have to look into it, merely be holding it) it will become reality for the next person to look into it. Though the mirror is a bit finicky, sometimes it will literally transform the viewer (example: You say: "girl" if the next viewer is a boy they will turn into a girl) but sometimes it will only make the viewer believe it is true (example: You say "dog" and the next viewer will behave like a dog but not literally become one).

Love Cask: You sell this item as a normal cask but with a special tap/valve will magically produce infinite quantities of whatever drink you put in the cask. What you don't say is that the first drink this tap was used for was a love potion so despite your best efforts, it turns any drink into a love potion.

The Knight and Lord Rings: A ring said to have belonged to a powerful warrior mage. The ring increases the wearer's strength and magical power. However, the ring is part of a pair with another ring, the Lord Ring, which grants the wearer control of whoever is wearing the Knight Ring.

Slaver's Amulets: These necklaces will enhance the magic of the wearer. However, the amulet on them have a charm that will instill the desire to submit and obey whoever gave them the amulet. This desire will grow overtime until wearer stops resisting and becomes the presenter's . Once this occurs, the amulet can shapeshift to the wearer's preference, though typically it'll become a collar bearing the wearers name.

These have been sitting and gathering dust for too long. Time to try selling one of these or at least put it to good use, which one do you want to go with? Or do you keep going through your inventory and find more unique items?

Which item do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)