More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

Two Questions Must Now Be Answered: 1: Who Am I? 2: What Do I Actually Summon?

Ena: white oni

(Plot twist: you ARE the summon)

Your angrilly speedwalking through the forest your mother (mayumi) in tow trying to comfort you and calm you down after a fight with your father. You knew he hated you for some stupid reason- hell your name meaning “gift of god” is an inside joke of his you have to live with every time somone addresses you- you never understood him, but it had always been passive hatred of you involving neglect and an air of disdain. But this time he crossed the line when he decided to curse you. You were a well built 8ft tall woman with two black horns with fading red tips poking from your forehead but now?... your a shemale... you dont even really care about the punishment in a sense of wanting him to take it back(you could care less about the change). Its just... WHYYYYY?!?! Of all the fucking things??? He couldve... locked you in a tower! blinded and deafened you? CUT YOUR HEAD OFF AND MADE YOU A FREAKING DULAHAN FOR ALL IT MATTERS!!! But why in the hell would he do something... so awkwardly confusing? Its like he wants you frustrated more than anything else and that fact alone creates a vicious cycle resulting in an exponential desire to punch his head clean off his shoulders...

Mayumi: “Ena... ENA! If its your fathers doing you know there has to be a reaso”-

Ena: “oh i think we all know why... That doesnt mean i have to grovel at his feet for forgiveness the rest of my life... He wants me gone!? IM GONE!!!”

Mayumi: “but youve never even been outside the village! What would you even do? How would you live? Come home and we can sort this out properly”

Ena: “ he couldve sorted this mess out any time he wanted by just telling me what was wrong. Nope ‘guess ill just commit the ultimate meta dick move and literally swap my daughters gender!’ Thanks alot dad! No i dont give a SHIT where i end up tomorrow but i’ll be happy as long it isnt with that senile sonova”-

Just then you feel the dirt underneath you drop out as you fall into a portal of yellow light landing on a hard floor directly on your tailbone... inhaling through your teeth you begin muttering every conjunction of heinous insults you can while struggling against the urge to pull out your kanabo and annihilate the first thing you see.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)