More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterInNeed MonsterInNeed

Who's the victim?

Emmy - Popular University Student - Logical Fallacies

I stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked incredulously. "You are asking ME, out of everyone on this planet, to be your living model?"

He shrugged as if he was the most reasonable person in existence. "It would just take one hour a week," he said soothingly. "And that would really help me get some practice."

I could not believe what he was saying. The biggest... Wait! No! The fattest dork in uni wanted ME, the hottest and most popular girl on campus, to visit his dorm every day and pose for him while he practiced drawing? And he wasn't even begging! He thought it was perfectly normal! This guy had to go down as the most stupid human being ever born. It took everything inside me to not start yelling obscenities at him.

And that's exactly when he decided to turn his attention towards my large breasts. His eyes glazed over them like they were covered in chocolate syrup, before slowly moving up towards my face. A wicked smirk formed on his disgusting lips, causing me to feel sick with disgust as I crossed my arms in front of my cleavage.

"Just think of it this way, Emmy," he grinned creepily. "This is an opportunity for you too."

"An opportunity for me?" I repeated dumbly. What the fuck did THAT mean?! How was posing nude FOR HIM going to benefit ME?

Ugh, this jerk made me want to throw up again.

"Girls as pretty as you often become models," he continued casually.

"Yeah..." I said sarcastically. "They get recruited by big agencies and shit. They don't work for free for fat nerds to ogle them!"

He shrugged once more. "Well that's where I disagree." He started circling around me, staring intently at my body from all angles. "Fashion models... Living models... Both are models, right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course."

"And girls who want to be models are pretty attractive."

I glared at him through narrowed eyelids. "What's your point, fatty?"

"My point is that you are a pretty attractive girl, therefore you want to be a model." He stared into my eyes with unblinking intensity.

I was about to respond angrily when the truth hit me like a bolt of lightning out of the sky. It made total sense. I wanted to be a model. How could I not? I was attractive and all models were attractive.

"I do." I nodded. "But not for YOU, stupidhead!"

"You're mistaken," he said smugly. "A model is a model no matter who they are modelling for. You want to be a model, and I'm offering you to be one. The fact that you would be modelling for me is therefore irrelevant."

He had me there. "Alright then," I conceded. "I'll do it. But you better not tell anyone!"

His grin grew wider as if he'd won some kind of contest. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me," he gloated with glee. Then his expression turned serious again. "I'll be waiting for you at nine sharp tonight."

He waved goodbye to me and walked off towards the dormitory buildings, leaving me standing alone on the sidewalk, feeling confused and upset. On one hand, I really did want to become a model. But on the other, I couldn't shake the thought that posing naked in front of this fat fucker wasn't exactly what I had in mind when it came to becoming one.

***

When 9:00pm finally rolled around that night, my stomach was already in knots from anxiety. This was probably going to be the most humiliating thing ever!

"I've been looking forward to this all day!" he greeted me with an eager smile as soon as he opened the door to his room. "Come in!"

I felt like such a dumbass as I walked into his dorm and closed the door behind me. It was like I was walking into enemy territory or something! The place was a mess, covered in dirty plates and cups and smelling like old food. And I was just about to get naked in that dump, and pose for him while he drew. How ridiculous could I get?

"I've prepared everything for you," he said happily. He pulled down the shades so nobody could see us from outside and lit a bunch of candles in strategic locations around the room. "Take your clothes off and make yourself comfortable."

I looked at him, bewildered once more. He smiled back at me innocently. "I want to have a look at your body first."

I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but decided against it. I was an attractive girl and therefore wanted to be a model. No matter how disgusting the guy was, he was still providing me with an opportunity to achieve my dream job. I had to suck it up and give him my best shot. I undid my tie, unbuttoned my blouse, slipped out of my skirt and kicked off my shoes. My nipples were rock hard as I stood there in my underwear, my large breasts on display for his hungry eyes. He licked his lips in anticipation as if he'd never seen boobs before in his life. Maybe he hadn't.

"I love the way they jiggle when you move," he commented with childish enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes again. "Shut the fuck up, moron."

He chuckled happily. "You can sit right here, where the light is better." He pointed to his bed, covered by a heap of dirty laundry.

I sat down and stared into the distance, trying to calm myself down. I could do this! I just needed to take this one minute at a time.

And then, he started taking his own clothes off! What was this guy's problem?

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I demanded in disbelief as he began undoing his belt buckle.

"Can't I get comfortable too?" he replied innocently as he took off his pants.

I was red with rage as I watched him strip naked in front of me. Did the stupid idiot actually think we were going to have sex?!

"I don't give a shit if you get comfortable!" I shouted angrily. "I just don't want to see your fat fucking ass naked, OK?"

He didn't seem fazed in the least by my words. "You're not making sense, right now. As you just said, you don't give a shit if I get comfortable. I'm taking all my clothes off in order to be comfortable. Therefore you don't give a shit if I get naked."

"Huh?!" I exclaimed in surprise. That made perfect sense. "Well... ok..."

He nodded with satisfaction as he continued undressing. When he finally got rid of his last piece of clothing, he looked up at me and grinned as he folded his arms across his chest, his flaccid dick dangling between his legs.

I sighed and shook my head slowly, still annoyed that the guy had a point but accepting it anyway. "Are you going to paint me, or what?"

"I can't just yet, unfortunately," he said apologetically. "I need to get hard first." He placed his hands on either side of his hanging cock.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" I exploded in anger once again. "This is it! I'm out!" I stood up from my seat but he put himself between me and the door.

"Wait!" He held me back by the shoulders as I struggled against him. His grip was surprisingly strong for such an unathletic looking dude. "There is nothing sexual about it!"

"What?!" I screeched incredulously. "Nothing sexual?! You need to get hard but it's nothing sexual?! How could you possibly justify that?!"

"It's simple," he replied patiently as I stood back, panting. "I'm sure you are aware that in order to paint, I need a paint brush."

"So??" I asked, confused.

"A paint brush is a circular, hard and long object, right?"

"Right..."

"And if my penis gets hard, it will become a round, hard and long too?"

"Er... yeah..."

"So my hard cock would be a paint brush." He said, matter-of-factly.

I looked at him, extremely confused. "But... Can't you use another paint brush?"

"I don't have any other paint brush." He said in a way that made it clear that he couldn't understand why I wouldn't get that. "It's not a problem since my hard cock is a paint brush. Always on me, always available."

I breathed deeply as I tried to calm myself down. Once again, I had to admit the guy was actually making some sense.

"Well, whatever," I shrugged as I sat back down on the dirty bed. "Go ahead and take your time."

"I need your help, though." He smiled widely as he pointed towards his still flaccid dick.

"I'm not going to help you get hard, fatty!" I shot back.

He shook his head sadly. "You came here for me to paint you, to be my model. I obviously can't paint without a paint brush, and I can't have a paint brush if I don't get hard. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't get hard without your help. You want me to get hard, therefore you want to help me get hard."

That took me completely by surprise! "What?! But... Fine! What can I do to help?"

"I'm sure you can think of something." He grinned confidently.

"Do you want me to touch myself while you... watch?" I offered.

He shook his head. "Emmy..." He paused for a moment before continuing in a much more serious tone. "The faster I get hard, the faster we can proceed. I'm sure you don't want it to take all day, right? Therefore you want to find the most efficient way to get me hard, no matter what it is."

Fuck! Once again he had a point. The faster we would get to it, the better. No matter how uncomfortable it was, I had to get him hard fast. No holding back!

"Sit down!" I ordered as I stood up and pointed towards his desk chair. "And spread your legs apart."

He looked at me blankly as he complied with my order and opened his knees wide. "Like this?"

I knelt in front of him and grabbed his flappy cock in my hand, squeezing gently. I began stroking the soft shaft slowly, my fingers sliding over his fat skin. He groaned and I could feel the flesh stiffen under my grip. Not fast enough, I thought.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the tip of his penis. His groan grew into a full-blown moan when I slid my tongue along its underside, lapping at the small drop of precum that had formed there. He was getting really turned on now! I just had to keep going a little bit longer.

Soon enough, his cock became hard and throbbed between my lips. I pulled away from it, disgusted but relieved.

"I can't believe you were able to do it so quickly," He commented with admiration. "I've always had trouble with that."

"Good!" I snapped back at him. "Now are you going to paint me or what?"

"Not yet!" He replied calmly. "I still need some paint!"

"You must be fucking kidding me! You don't have any paint?!" I exclaimed in shock.

He shook his head and laughed. "No but I know where we can get some! You know that oil paint is a gooey liquid, right?"

"Yes, I'm aware, thank you very much!" I sighed exasperatedly. "Where do you expect to find oil paint at this time of night anyway?"

"Well..." He paused for a moment before continuing. "You know what other substance is a gooey liquid?"

"You can't be serious!" I shouted, guessing the answer already.

He grinned smugly as if he was thoroughly enjoying the look on my face. "It's... cum."

"Oh my God." I whispered. This guy was out of his mind!

"But see, if oil paint is a gooey liquid, and cum is a gooey liquid, then cum is oil paint."

"I..." I began, trying to think of something to say, but couldn't come up with anything. I had no words. Why hadn't we been taught about this in sex ed?

"See my point?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes," I mumbled dumbly, not knowing how else to respond. "Well then just stroke yourself or something. You're hard already!"

"But you wanted me to paint you, right?"

"I'm still waiting for you to fucking do it!" I shot back angrily.

"And by definition, painting you would mean covering you with paint, right?"

"I guess... But..." I mumbled. I was expecting him to paint a portrait of me, not for him to paint... me? Yet this made a lot more sense now that I was thinking about it.

"And my cum is paint, as we've just established." He said nonchalantly as he stroked his cock slowly with one hand. "So the most logical way to paint you is for me to cum on your body. That's what you came here for."

I nodded blankly. This actually did make perfect sense. I was there for him to paint me so... I was there for him to cover me with his cum.

"So anything that would lead to me cumming on any part of your body would be a perfectly appropriate way to do exactly what you came here for. Therefore, you would help me do anything as long as it lead to that perfectly logical and desired outcome."

"Yes, alright!" I conceded. "Let's just get started already!"

He smirked and stood up from the chair. Before I could realize what was going on, he was kissing me and had his hands squeezing my tits.

"Wait!" I gasped in surprise, trying to push him away.

"Don't worry!" He replied quickly. "I can't just cum on command, Emmy. I need your help getting aroused and stimulated first."

"Fine!" I grunted reluctantly. At this point, I wasn't really sure why I bothered arguing with this guy at all. The sooner we got this over with the better.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him towards me. I leaned into him as we shared another kiss. His mouth opened wide and sucked my tongue inside.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me and leading him towards the bed. We fell onto it together, our naked bodies pressed tightly against each other. I spread my legs apart and wrapped them around him, letting him brush his dick against my pussy. He groaned softly and began rubbing it slowly back and forth along my slit. I was doing it for him but I had to admit it felt good nonetheless.

His hands caressed upwards across my skin until they found my large tits. He squeezed them firmly and I moaned. My nipples hardened in response to his touch.

And then, he pushed himself between my thighs, forcing his hard cock deep inside me. I let out a loud gasp as he penetrated me with his full length. He gripped my hips tight, keeping me still as he thrust repeatedly into me.

"F-fuck..." I breathed raggedly through clenched teeth. "Are you close yet?!"

"Almost," he growled almost silently before moving faster. "Almost...there!"

He pulled out and grabbed his cock, moving his hips forward and shooting a huge load of thick cum all over my tits.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, panting heavily. I was exhausted, spent from what just occurred! But now that the deed was done, the feeling of relief was stronger than ever.

He collapsed next to me on the bed, resting on one arm as he looked down at me with pride. His cock hung limp between his thighs.

"I can't wait for us to do it again." He said with a grin.

"No way, fatty!" I objected with a frown. "Next time you better have your paint brush and your oil paint ready before I arrive! Us fucking was a one time thing! Got it?"

"I think you're confused." He replied casually. "You came here for me to cover you with paint, right?"

"So?"

"And we did it."

"Yes, but we didn't have to fuck! We did because you moron weren't ready when I arrived!" I pointed out.

"But we did! We did exactly what you came for." He insisted. "And that's my point! You came here tonight because you wanted to be a model. You wanted me to paint you. We did just that. Therefore, everything we did tonight was exactly what you came for, including us fucking."

"I guess so..." I mumbled reluctantly. It was a hard pill to swallow, but he was right. I didn't know it, but I clearly came here because I wanted, among other things, for us to fuck. That was so weird... But yet, made perfect sense.

"You know how some people try to find excuses in order to have sex with someone else?" He continued with a wicked grin. "Well you obviously came here wanting us to have sex. I'm sure you will agree that while I couldn't have painted you if we hadn't fucked first, we could have fucked without me painting you."

"Sure... But..."

"Therefore, you wanting me to paint you was an excuse for me to fuck you."

"What?!"

"And who would want to fuck a fat dork like me?" He asked rhetorically before continuing seriously again.

I didn't know what to say. He was completely correct. He had basically proven to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that my main objective here wasn't to get him to paint me. It was to get him to fuck me. And I couldn't argue with his reasoning. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had been totally oblivious to truth of the matter until this very moment! How embarrassing!

"You know how some people have very weird kinks and fetishes?" He continued. "Well if you were extremely attracted to fat dorks, it would make perfect sense why you wanted me to fuck you so bad. Therefore you must be extremely attracted to fat dorks."

I moaned softly at that, feeling myself getting wetter at his words. I had a thing for fat dorks. It was obvious.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, Emmy." He said with a sly smile as I looked at him with lustful eyes.

"So is there anything else you need from me?" I replied, playfully. "Any other specific body parts you'd like covered in your paint?"

He smirked at me. "Oh don't worry about that, Emmy, I'll cover you with my paint, inside and out!"

I moaned. There was nothing I wanted more than that!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)