More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Buttguy Buttguy

Who will we follow?

Emma the of a woman

*Slam*

Emma jumped upright at the noise. She wasn't sleeping, but nearly so while waiting for her maser to get home.

Dinner was ready in the oven and the house was clean. She only needed to turn it on and take it out. Then Emma could spend the time relaxing and waiting for her master to get back.

She thought.

Master slamming the door on the way in spelled trouble. This would not be an easy day.

"Hello, master! Welcome home!" Emma did her best to radiate a happy atmosphere to wash off whatever bad mood had come.

"Can't you see I've had a shity day?" Martha barked out. "Forget it. You wouldn't understand."

Emma didn't think she would understand either. Emma knew her thoughts didn't work the same as the higher sexes.

"Would you like a massage master?" Emma suggested enthusiastically without much actual hope.

"No!" Martha spat with a frown. "Yes, actually. Get some oil."

Emma let out a small sigh of relief. She expected her master to beat her for making a silly and thoughtless suggestions. Emma knows what she really wants is to let out some frustration, but a massage would be better.

When Emma returns with the oil Martha was undressed and sitting with her back to the door. Emma knows it isn't her place, but she can't help thinking about how nice and smooth her master's skin is.

Emma looks at the slim back and can just see the outline of her breasts from behind. She can see the top of the perfect ass crack as Martha sits.

As she runs the oil on her hands and starts to touch her master's naked back, Emma feels those dirty wrong feelings stirring inside her.

She reminds herself that she's a servant and that her master deserves a propper man and that she has no place in to matter.

"They talk about my project like I'm not even there!" Martha says. "I was the one that MADE that project!"

Emma tried her best to think of something to say. She expected everything she could say would be met with a slap and a comment about how she knew nothing. Emma knew she didn't understand it, but she didn't want to be rude to her master either. "Tell me more."

"Ha! What are you going to solve it for me?" Martha says with a cruel laugh. "Just keep rubbing, sport."

She did. Working her way across the tight muscles of her master's back. Trying her best to fight away dirty thoughts of her master's pure body.

Emma doesn't dare break the spell with words, but she silently thanks her master for putting up with her and letting her rub her body even though she's had such a hard day.

Martha shifts and lays down allowing Emma a brief view of her thick pussy before laying flat allowing the massage to continue.

"If I put up with it for a bit longer..." Martha mumbles to herself. "Lower."

Emma knows she can't understand a woman's work, but tries to understand what she means. Her job is to try her best and support as well as she can, even if she can't do it well.

What is she putting up with and for how long? And what is lower she wonders? Lower herself to their levels? Lower some price? Lower a ranking in the company?

"Hey are you listening? Rub lower!" Martha barks.

"Sorry, master," Emma says and moves her hands down near her master's ass. How stupid of her to ignore a command while thinking of how her master's job works.

"Keep going, dummy," Martha sighs. "I need some stress relief. Get it?"

"Oh. Yes, master. Of course," Emma winces. Feeling foolish for missing the signs she moves her oiled hands down to her master's ass and rubs the cheeks.

Emma can't help herself from looking at her master's butthole as she rubs. She tells herself it's just her job to know her master's body. There's no real reason to be aroused, but it is the perfect butthole and Emma wants to do things to it. Things that will make her master happy.

How should Emma service her master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)