More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slutty Hermione Slutty Hermione

Which celeb you would select?

Emma Watson

You always hated feminists who encourage females to be dominant. For you they deserve only one place in this world which is as a submissive for men. you reached your home with some pizza, burger and cold drinks you bought from the money you get from the girl. You change your clothes nd sat down on your sofa to have your dinner, you turn on your TV and start watching the news, the headlines says, "Harry Potter Star Emma Watson will attend the session on He for She Campaign for Gender equality " "FUCKING BITCH" you screamed, "She will be the first lucky celeb" you said with a wide grin on your face. You finished your dinner and open the web to find the contact for Emma Watson's Manager knowing very well that it is is more than difficult to find her private number, the web exploded with results you spend some time and found her manager's number.

You called that number and a man answered,

"Hello Jason Weinberg speaking"

"Are you Emma Watson's manager?"

"Yes I am who are you?"

"I am a event manager and want to book Emma Watson for a event, sorry just wait for a second", you put the phone on speaker and immediately took out the watch and played the sound and after 5 seconds he said, "What are my orders?", you jump with excitement and order him "Give me Emma Watson's private number which she always answer" "Okay sir" he said and gave you her number you note it down, snap your fingers and disconnect the call.

You immediately call that number and she answered,

"Hello", she said in her amazing accent, you recognized her but just to confirm you ask her,

"Am I speaking to Miss Emma Watson?"

"Yes you are, do I know u?"

"Miss Watson hold on for a second", again you put the phone on speaker and played the sound and after 5 seconds she asked, "What are my orders?", you started jumping and laughing like idiot, you gave her your first order,

"From now on you will address me as master"

"Okay Master"

"You are my and exist only to obey me"

"Yes master, I am your and exist only to serve and obey you"

"Now note down the address and I want you to reach here till tomorrow 3pm", you told her your address and ask her to repeat it to check if she has written it right, it was perfect.

"You are not going to tell anyone about me and that you are coming here and bring 1 million dollars cash for me too"

"Yes master I will be there by tomorrow and also bring 1 million cash for you, any other orders for me master?"

"Yes, are you alone right now?"

"Yes master I am "

"Then get naked and send me a photo of yours"

"Okay master", after some time she send you a pic in which she was completely naked and then asked again,

"Any other order master?"

"No my we are done for now get dressed, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow",

Saying this you hung up the call and lay down on your bed you masturbated to Emma's nude, you cum on her pic and sleep.

Did she showed up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)