More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Actress?

Emma Watson

Emma Watson walks into the room. She waves to everyone and heads to the table. She is wearing a button down shirt and a skirt that goes to her knees.

She gets to the table and sits down.

"Hi, I'm so happy to be here!" She says in her British accent. "I cant wait to meet all of you!"

The first fan steps up and hands her a poster. She signs it and the next fan steps up.

"Hi Emma I'm such a huge fan. Can I get a pic with you?"

"Sure. Let me just go around the table." She gets up and walks around to get next to him. The guy pulls out his phone and takes a pic. When hes done, instead of leaving, he grabs her hand and puts down down his pants. He groans when her hand is on his cock.

Shocked, Emma tries to move her hand out, but the guy holds it there.

"What are you doing? Let go!' She pleads. She gasps when she feels hands on her ass. She turns and sees an older chubby guy groping her ass. Then another pair of hands are on her breasts as her other hand is grabbed and put down another pair of pants.

With both her hands held where they are, Emma is stuck. She whimpers as hands go over her clothes.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)