More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spermlord Spermlord

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Emma Watson

Emma Watson

Jack was watching Tv while sitting on his sofa, while his next-door neighbor, a 20-year-old blond girl, was sucking his dick with passion. As he zapped through the channels, he stumbled on a marathon of the Harry Potter franchise. They were already to the 6th movie, and the screen was currently showing Emma Watson playing her famous character Hermione Granger. Jack had grown up watching Harry Potter, and always desired to fuck Emma Watson, and now seemed a perfect time. She was becoming the face of feminism at the UN, so Jack figured that not only would it make her a better fuck, it would also be a good statement of his power to the world.

Jack grabbed the head of the girl who was blowing him by the hair and removed her from his dick, not wanting to lose any more cum to a common slut. The girl gasped for air and looked at him in with mad desire.

"Please Master, I need your cum so bad!"

Jack knew the girl was addicted to his seed, he had made her that way since he had left his parents home and taken this apartment. He had seen her sunbathing next door when he arrived, and since then she had been his personal cum dumpster. However it was time to release the girl, but he couldn't bring himself to deprive the world of such a good cock sucker. With a mere thought, he changed her addiction from his cum to the cum of any adult man, so she would seek and suck at least one dick every day for the rest of her life. With that, he threw her outside his flat, completely naked. It was time to go meet his new sex toy!

With another thought, he vanished from his apartment to go find Emma Watson.

Where is Emma Watson?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)