More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tip Tip

Who hired Michael?

Emma Watson

To Michael's surprise, out comes Emma Watson in a light blue blouse and tight jeans. Michael fumbles and says, "But I thought ..." She puts a finger to her lips and says, "All for show. Now follow me."

Emma then turns around and leads Michael out the door. They go to an elevator which goes down to the basement. There, the parking lot only has a single limousine up front with its right side door open. Emma and Michael walk in and when the door is closed, the car moves forward.

Emma sits in the car typing on her phone. Once the car leaves the parking lot, she makes a rapid series of types and then looks up before saying, "It's done." There's a sound and Michael looks back to see that the entire building has imploded. Michael wonder what happened to his car but at this point, he figures that old life is gone now.

Emma starts unbuttoning her jeans and says to Michael, "Ok, time to get that cock out. I'm going to sit on the floor facing you and you're going to grab that lube there, get your cock ready and put it up my ass. Ok?" Michael blinks but doesn't argue. He rushes to get naked at Emma gets herself naked, moves to the floor of the limo and looks at him waiting.

Michael jumps down and spreads lube all his cock and inserts it into Emma's inviting rosebud. He's trying to keep his cool at the idea of Emma Watson, the Emma Watson, is sitting there naked in front of him asking, no ordering, him to fuck in the ass. He enters her ass and watches Emma move her head back and moan. She moves her head back to Michael as he gets the first few inches in to her. Michael continues steadily moving his cock into and out of Emma and leans forward to kiss her.

Emma immediately pulls away and says, "Mr. Smith, there shall be no kissing. This face is worth millions and between makeup and preparation, - oh my god, that's right, fuck my ass like that - no kissing on the lips - harder - I want your cock DEEEEP in my ass." As Michael gets his cock about halfway into her ass, she starts moaning and panting but continues trying to explain, "Lube will have to be for now but - fuck yeah - I want to able to take you dry into my ass. I should be able to wake up, find your cock hard and push my ass straight onto your whole cock in one motion. Oh god that feels good. Your cock is quite - fuck - good - fuck - ggg - fuck it - amazing. Fucking amazing!"

Michael gets his cock fully into Emma's ass and start pulling out and ramming her hard. She tries to speak matter-of-factly but she can barely keep her head focused with all the moaning she's making. She tries to make orders, saying, "You will only - oh, yeah - lick my - harder - pussy, eat my ass, - harder, - and fuck my ass - oh right there, you can fuck my ass like that all day, any day, god my ass belongs to your cock. Fuck! No traditional - oh, god, - sex, your cock is huge, - oh so huge but oh so good - so I can't have you stretch me - oh fuck, that's good, maybe we'll try it once in a while, - but I love it in my ass. I can't - oh fuck, there's another one - say that I like it in my ass without really knowing a guy but fuck you know my ass - as you can imagine, my image ...."

Emma's attempts to keep control while her body fights her just drive Michael nuts. Michael tells her he's going to cum and Emma immediately responds, "Oh, you have to cum in my ass. There is no feeling like an ass full of cum. It just works, I act better, I read better, I sleep better, I just need - you'll just need to cum in my ass. You'll have to even cum on top of cum in my ass. I want to spend every waking minute of the day with cum in my --- oh, oh, god..." Michael has just cum in her ass. She pulls Michael onto her and kisses him on the lips and starts kissing his neck and all over the place.

Once Emma calms down, she shakes her head and says, "Ok, so maybe a kiss on the lips isn't that bad an idea, but still, the key here is cum in my ass. Now, we're parking so let me give you a tour before I have to get you hard again cause I sleep best with a hard cock up my ass."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)