More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kurokami Kurokami

Which celeb would you like to, ahem, spend time with?

Emma Watson

Oh, we feel a little bad about this one...

Emma wasn't easy for us to obtain; squeaky clean and frugal enough to avoid debt, this young woman seems awfully well put together. Such people often provide insurmountable obstacles for our business, but happily, we were able to find our in with Miss Watson eventually.

With judicious application of our undercover folks, booze, and hidden cameras, we at Starliner came into possession of some rather lovely nude shots and videos of Emma's -induced walk on the wild side (all of which can be found on the ship's intranet, accessible through your wristband or your cabin's tablet, under "additional materials") and we will be happy to return those to the Harry Potter star once she has completed two tours with our cruise line. This is her first such tour with us, and with our naughty little b-word mail still hovering over her head, she's bound to be at least a little sullen.

We are confident that you can show her a good time, Sir.

Now that you've chosen your first , we invite you to send her to a designated area and meet up with her there, where you can be alone to enjoy yourself...

Where would you like to meet Emma?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)