More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who are the contestants?

Emma Watson, Ana de Armas and Mackenzie Foy

The curtain opened and John made a step to the side, allowing the camera to catch the view of today's competitors. Emma Watson and Ana de Armas smiled and waved into the crowd, while Mackenzie Foy, who followed them, seemed a bit shy and sure what she was doing here and if this all was a good idea. "Welcome on the stage, Emma Watson, Ana de Armas, and Mackenzie Foy," John said and greeted all three, before turning back to the audience. "I am sure everyone is curious what the girls will spin on their first spin.

"Like always, six spins for each of you. At least as long as you do not gain some extra spins." The girls nodded and Mackenzie reached for her neck, which itched a little bit. Earlier they had been injected with nanobots, which would allow the effects to take place.

"But we have also some new things today," John said, "which I will explain when one of our contestants lands on them."

He guided his contestants over to the gigantic wheel, which looked even bigger than in the past. "Ready for a spin? Who wants to start?"


The score:
Emma Watson - - - - - -
Ana de Armas - - - - - -
Mackenzie Foy - - - - - -


I decided to give this a little restart and also take in some comments from the first three girls. Hope you will like it with those three too.
I would be happy if you could put some ideas for changes you want to happen to each of them in the comments.

First Round

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)