More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Which Character will you follow?

Emma The Slut

The screen on Emma’s phone lit up, but she didn’t pay it much notice as it vibrated softly on the desk next to her ignored English Lit textbook. She had bigger priorities right now than studying.

“Ugh fuck yes baby. Just like that.” Came a grunt from both behind her. She glanced back over her shoulder at the dark haired boy she was currently straddling reverse cowgirl.

“Oh yeah? You like that?”

“Oh yes baby. So much.”

She continued grinding into his lap cock inside her as she turned her head back around. Taking her long red hair she sensually pulled it up to the top of her head with both hands, before letting it cascade down her back. She had hoped Derrick (or at least she thought his name was Derrick) would take this as a sign to reach out and grab it. Or to claw at her back. Hell at this point she’d even be ok with a finger up the ass. She’d ridden dildos with more life in bed than this guy.

“Fuck baby. Fuck. Fuck. Oh yes baby.”

For all he wasn’t doing he sure was talking and this was the part Emma hated most. Dirty talk? Sure. Grunts and groans? Even better. Emma was a good fuck and she knew it. She often appreciated the vocalizations just as reinforcement of that fact. What she hated were the pet names. Especially Baby. Guys always assumed she liked that. In her mind baby is what you call your girlfriend of 3 months after you meet her family at Christmas during cuffing season only to break up 4 months later. You don’t call your one night stand baby (or in this case one afternoon stand).

She felt his hands leave her ankles (where they had been placed since she had initially laid him out in the bed and straddled him) and move to her waist. She would've taken this as a good sign except she had a feeling she knew what it meant. That instinct was confirmed shortly after.

“Fuck baby I’m cumming!”

For a second she debated slowing her gyrations and telling him not yet, when she felt his hips thrust upwards into hers pushing her forward. She reached out an arm to steady her on the foot of the bed. The free hand reached up and grabbed one of her smaller but pert breasts as she felt the cock inside her start to pulse as cum shot into her.

Dispute the lackluster performance from her study partner she let out an appreciative groan of pleasure. She hadn’t cum herself, but she had to admit she loved the feeling of a man cumming raw inside her. Not enough pleasure in this instance to outweigh the mostly dull sex she had just had, but at least a little bit. Enough to leave her frustrated at the least as she felt the body underneath her go limp.

“That was fucking awesome” he gasped as Emma nimbly dismounted and laid down on one elbow next to the boy obviously beaming with self pride at what he obviously considered a job well done.

“I forgot to ask but you are on the pill right?” He said a small glimmer of panic crossing his face.

“Yeah I have an implant” Emma responded while thinking to herself ‘What a gentleman. Asking after the fact.’

“Haha good” he laughed going back to his relieved post ejaculation stupor. “I just hate condoms you know? Can’t fucking feel anything” he said laughing to himself.

“Ha yeah I know what you mean.” She said absentmindedly. She took in the naked body next to her. He had had so much potential. The chiseled pecs, strong arms, and 6-pack had lead Emma to believe she had chosen well in terms of who to “study” with from her English Lit class.

Though as she looked at the slowly shrinking flaccid cock next to her she realized that she hadn’t gotten as lucky as she thought she had when his shirt had come flying off. She wasn’t the kinda girl who cared much about dick size. But when you’ve got a small cock you’d better know how to use it. He did not.

“Where’s your bathroom I need to clean up?” Emma asked.

“Across the hall” came the lazy response.

“Thanks” she said as she crawled over him. He reached out and gave a playful smack of her small heart shaped ass. ‘Oh now he wants to smack it? Not while I’m actively riding him with it in his face?’ She thought scooping up her clothes and phone before dashing to the bathroom.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)