More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spermlord Spermlord

Who is the first celeb Jack will choose?

Emma Stone

Emma Stone

Jack was watching Tv while sitting on his sofa. The girl next door, a 20 year old blond girl, was sucking his dick with passion. As he zap through the channels, he stumbled the Spider-Man movie with Andrew Garthfield. It was a scene where Peter Parker's love interest, Gwen Stacy, played by Emma Stone was asking him for diner at her home. Jack had grew up watching Spider-man's comic on tv and even if he was thinking the Amazing Spider-man movie franchise to be the worst made so far, they were at least worth watching for the beautiful Emma Stone. He had a deep desire to screw Emma Stone like his fuck doll. He decide it was the time now. Jack always had a crush on her. He always had dreams of fucking her beautiful face with her sexy lips, To turn her into is slut by fucking her pussy into mind shattering orgasms but, especially to fuck her perfect round ass. He could say without a doubt in his mind that she had the best ass in hollywood for his taste. Jack decide she would make a good fuck puppet and a good statement of his power to the world.

Jack grabbed the head of the girl who was blowing him by the hair and removed her from his dick. Why should he loose anymore cum to common slut like her. The girl looked at him in the eyes with desire in hers.

  • "Please Master, i need your cum so bad!"

Jack knew the girl was addict to his seed, he had made her that way since he had left his parents home and taken this appartement, seeing her getting a bath of sun next door when he arrived the first day. Since then, She had been his cum dumpster every night but, it was time to release the girl. Yet, he wouldn't deprive the world of such a good cock sucker. With a mere thought, he change her addiction to his cum so that she would need any cum from adult men around. She would seek and suck at least one dick every day for all her life. With that, he threw her outside his flat, all naked. Time to go meet his new sex toy!

With another simple wishing thought, he vanish from his appartement to go find Emma Stone!

Where does he find Emma Stone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)