More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

But for who?

Emily

Profile

Emily had always been a bit of a shy girl. Sure she worked out, but not really to impress anyone, more so for her personal health. The day after the change, nearly nothing had actually changed for Emily. She wasn't one of the lucky few to receive the horsegirl genes, and all she got was a penis that was about 6 inches long. Not terribly impressive. But that wasn't a huge deal since Emily wasn't the dominating type. If she were, she'd be using her muscles for different things than carrying glasses and dishes all day long, because that's what she did.

At 9:00 am, Emily walked back into her bedroom after making some breakfast, having treated herself to flourless banana pancakes. She needed to get to work at 10:00 am so she had some time to kill. Opening her laptop she was stunned by what greeted her when she logged in. She had completely forgotten the vigorous masturbation session yesterday evening and must've just passed out without getting a chance to close the window. But it did reveal what Emily's horny mind was up to yesterday, which was, to Emily's shock; hardcore anal. Tab after tab of nothing but gaping, belly bulging, huge dildos, and even a prolapse video.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I watched all of this nasty crap!" but even saying that was a lie, as Emily just couldn't bring herself to close the tabs, even continuing to watch some of the videos. Her dick betrayed her as well, rising up to full mast within seconds. After ten minutes of jaw-dropping porn watching, not believing her own eyes that her horny mind from yesterday was into this, Emily finally snapped out of and went away to go get dressed, simply closing her laptop without much thought.

Emily worked at quite a fancy restaurant, and so was required to wear a full white button-down shirt together with a black waist apron. Under her apron, she put on a pair of tight-fitting jeans which she was initially unsure of since it did accentuate her curves but decided to go with it anyhow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)