More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ddf_21s ddf_21s

Who is it and what does she or he is into?

Emily with cuckold fetish

"Hi, John. I don't really know about that "Torment", but I'm also in role-playing. Or at least I want to try some... well... Can I share it with you?" - asks your colleague. You remember her name - Emily and she has a boyfriend who works at same place with you.

You wanted to say that "Torment" is a computer game you play but, fortunately, you shut up in time.

"Hi, Emily! Sure, I'll do my best to help you with whatever you want." - answer you.

"Me and James, my boyfriend, you know him, are trying to preserve our relations and we need to add a bit of spices to our sexual life." - tells she. Meanwhile James walks closer. "We already tried to play strangers." - continues she.

"That was an amazing sex!" - adds James.

"Yeah, that was nice to fuck with a stranger." - agrees Emily. "And now we want to play infidel wife. Would you agree?"

"Sure!" - answer you immediately - if Emily wants to cheat James with you, you have nothing to object. And James doesn't mind.

"Oh, thank you." - continues Emily. "We will be talking pretending that you are my husband and I'll cheat on you with James..."

"Wait! Pretending by talking?" - ask you.

"Yes!"

"I doubt that it will work." - answer you. "If you want to play an unfaithful wife you should be playing wife good, and then became unfaithful."

"Errrr... That makes sense." - James agrees with you.

"What to do?" - asks Emily.

"You will move in to my place for a while. You'll play a good wife. And then you'll cheat."

Emily and James walks aside and discuss your proposition. Finally they agreed with you.

Few hours later Emily comes to your place with suitcase. You play a husband who misses wife after her business trip.

"How was your trip, honey?" - ask you.

She settles down a bit in her new home for a few days.

How your sex will start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)