More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Richardspam Richardspam

Who purchases which pill?

Emily purchases pink pills

Emily has been having bouts of insomnia, which have plagued her since college. She has had trouble keeping a job due to this condition. With the lack of sleep through the night, she would be late for work in the morning. Her previous bosses were impressed by her accounting skills, but had trouble with her arriving after 10 AM.

Hearing the not-so-subtle hints from her boss, Emily had found a new job which allowed her to work from 12 Noon until 8 PM. Before leaving her employer, she had an appointment with her doctor, who prescribed diazepam as a short term treatment.

Starting her new job, she dressed conservatively. She had never worked in manufacturing before, and was surprised when she was shown to an office on the work floor. She found her coworkers were nice, and fit in easily.

Since she had not saved up much money, she wanted to save money on her prescription. The website she found had phenomenal prices on various medications, and had purchased a 10 day supply of their anxiolytic, which was appropriately named 'pink'.

With her odd work schedule, she worked with her boss for the first half of her day, then was on her own for the rest. She liked this, as it allowed her get a daily recap and work unbothered after the day shift people left.

Her insomnia continued, but she was able to arrive on time. She hoped the 'pink' pills would help her, and was happy to see them arrive in 3 days. Taking the first one, she had no problem sleeping that evening. She awoke early and felt refreshed.

Does she have any side effects?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)