More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Emily and Katy vs Ava and Bonny

Emily is 24yo 152cm 50kg. She is small and very violent. She doesn't look that hot, but when she take off her clothes and glasses many guys in crowd got an erection. Katy is 19yo 167cm 53kg and 19cm big cock. She is transsexual.

Ava is 18yo 165cm and 53kg. Bonny is 21yo 156cm 48kg. Ava won 1st tournament. On that tournament Bonny ended 2nd and she got beaten up by Ava partner in final. Also on the road to final Ava beaten up Emily who cried and begged Ava for mercy.

Ava decided she would again attack Emily. Emily knew very well what happened last time and that made her fight ineffectively. Ava knee landed between Emily legs at the beggining of the fight. Emily fell on her knees looking at Ava belly with tears in her eyes. Ava pulled Emily hands away and kicked between Emily legs. Emily vomited her guts out after that kick.

Bonny attacked Katy. She send few hard punches into Katy belly and one brutal kick straight into Katy balls. "Sucks to be you." Bonny said while holding her own balls in sympathy. Katy was screaming like crazy and holding her busted balls.

Bonny lift Emily in doggy. With one hand she pulled Emily hair and with other she was massaging Emily clit. Bonny saw guy in front row looking down. "Who is he, Emily? Your new boyfriend? Can I pop his balls like you gave Kitty your last boyfriend?" Bonny asked her. "Please, he is my fiance." Emily squeal. Bonny stopped fucking her, pulled her to the fence and brutally throatfucked her. Emily fiance begged Bonny to stop. "Push your bare balls through the fence and I'll stop." Bonny said. Emily in panic started waving with her hand to her fiance not to do that. Bonny cum in Emily mouth. "Don't swallow. You'll kiss with your boyfriend with mouth full of cum and probably pieces of vomit from before. If you or your fiance reject I'll break your clit. Let's test your love." Bonny said and pressed Emily face on the fence. Her fiance accepted it with visible disgust on his face. Emily spitted cum in his mouth and he swallowed it. "I guess he is the keeper." Bonny said and slapped Emily face with her cock.

Meanwhile Ava started jerking off Katy cock. When Katy became hard, Ava sat on her cock. "I'm gonna cum. God, I'm gonna cum." Katy moaned. Ava didn't want to move away from Katy cock and Katy cum inside her. Then Ava creampied in Katy mouth and Katy to pleasure her with tongue. Ava screamed in pleasure when Katy tongue made her cum.

Ava and Bonny go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)