More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PowerRangerFan PowerRangerFan

What Happens to the Naked Michelle Jones Now?

Embarrassment gets To much for Her

It's just starting to Kick in to Michelle Mysterio's Drone Striped her in the Store Led to her Naked in front of so many people was Slapped by a older Mother of 2 and is Now on the Side walk as a crowd start forming and taking Photos of the Nude Girl. MJ was covering at first but once she starts to daze of due to the embarrassment she Accidentally Lets her arms drop down Showing everyone her Perky Naked Breasts and Pussy. She Stood there Dazed off Naked and uncovered for a little while definitely enough time for the people to make Photos and Videos of every Inch of Michelle's Naked Body.

Mysterio was informed of the Failed attempt to Kill Michelle Jones and Yelled asking why that Girl of Peter's is still Alive. His Crew asks him to look at this video it was the Video of Michelle Dazed Off Naked and Uncovered one of many token when she was out on the Sidewalk. See Boss it did something just not what we expected it to Do I'll Work on sending one in to actruly Kill Her this time. No Need for now at least Let her deal with all that Embarrassment.

Does this get Worse for the Michelle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)