More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

How does your shower go?

Embarrassingly

You had never been gifted in terms of size in either body or junk. In fact you were very unhung, your barely 3 inch erect penis was the main reason you were a virgin. Multiple times in highschool it had seemed you were about to lose your v-card then when you partner had seen you small cock they had not been able to hold in their laughter.

You hopped that by going to shower early you could avoid anyone seeing it and word getting around.

Poking your head into the men’s showers you where relieved to find the shower stalls all empty. Rushing in you hastily ducked into the closest one and closed the door behind you before stripping down and placing your clothes on the hook attached to the door.

Hanging your towel over the door you turn the water on relived that no one was there yet.

As you wash yourself down you are startled to hear the shower next to you burst into life. Looking down you see a pair of feet behind the divider panel between the two showers.

Gulping nervously you hastily wash off the remaining suds not wanting to hang around and potentially be seen naked.

Just as you are turning off your shower a masculine voice echoes through the room.

“Hey dude I forgot my shampoo can I use yours?”

You don’t even have time to answer before you hear him hop out of his stall and open yours.

Standing before you is possibly the hairiest guy you have ever seen in your life. With a full black beard and hairy chest you had to wonder how someone if the freshman dorms could be so hairy.

He was standing unabashedly one arm resting on the open shower door the other on his hip. Right beside a dark nest of Puccini’s hair that housed a very thick large flaccid uncut cock.

Your eyes quickly snap up to his, cheeks burning red at being caught checking his junk before you realise he is doing the same. His dark brown eyes staring directly at your cock sticking out like an acorn.

How does he react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)