More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Embarrassing Cesar Baroodi

There was this guy called Cesar Baroodi, he was a character in the movie I spy return. Let's just say that he was a butler to a brother and sister Daniel 18 years old and Malaya 24 years old as Cesar Baroodi would come to the command of both boy and girl. There was Cesar at the house as he was there cleaning like other butler would do. He cleaned the bathroom, the two bedrooms of the boy and girl and the kitchen as the both Daniel and Malaya as they were as the two where at school. Then a Cesar had finished cleaning the house the house was spic and span as he was glade how he cleaned the house. Later on that day the door bell rang as Cesar came to the door to open it. Then as Cesar open the door Cesar welcomed them in. Daniel and Malaya came in the house and as they came in the house they were surprise as to how Cesar had got and kept the place clean.

"I must admit Cesar you have done a great job with the house" said Malaya "yes Cesar you are doing a great job with the house" said Daniel as both him and Malaya complimented Cesar. "Well Thank you children, if you would excuse me I have to go and take a shower and put on something clean" said Cesar as he went to shower "well no problem Cesar just make sure you open the door for our parents ok Mr. Baroodi" said Daniel to Cesar "Ok sure will do master Gordon" said Cesar as he went up the stairs to take a bath.

This Part is were Cesar get naked, how does it happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)