More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ajgrifdog ajgrifdog

Do I make my move?

Embarrassedly Sneak Past to the Restroom

I couldn't risk the thought of exposing anyone in public, even in a dark place like the theater. I really didn't want to get banned for life, either. I settled for making my way past Justin and Shawnna in the dark. One of them grabbed my ass, but I pretended not to notice.

The lobby was well lit, and I took a moment to adjust my eyes before heading to the restroom. I found an empty, clean stall and hiked up my skirt. I pressed my fingers to my clit and rubbed until the feelings from inside the theater built and released. I had no sooner finished masturbating when a couple of giggling girls burst into the restroom, entered the stall next to mine, and began noisily making out.

They had to be high school girls, they were so enthusiastic and rough with each other... but I was interested anyway. I figured to myself that there was always the possibility they were 18...

I listened to them moan and paw each other - and pawed at myself again - for quite some time. I flushed and went to wash my hands as if I hadn't noticed them at all, but their giggles and shushing made me smile. I dried my hands and headed for the door.

Lauren nearly bowled me over walking in as I was walking out, and stammered something about I'd been missing awhile. I assured her that I was fine, and the movie hadn't held my interest. It was at about this point, I guess, that she figured out I was still standing too close to her after she came through the door, and that my hand was on her breast.

She heard the girls giggling in their stall and I figured she knew why I'd taken so long. She smirked at me and pressed me back. I thought she was only trying to get my hand off of her, but she pushed until I was nearly sitting on the sink. She pressed her mouth to mine and ran a hand through my hair.

"If you were so impressed by my tits and hemline, you should have said so. I'd have come looking for you sooner," Lauren leered at me.

The giggling girls had opened their stall door to peek at Lauren through the mirror above the sink. Lauren caught them and put on the show they were hoping for.

Her hand drifted over my shorts and pressed against my thrice-aching heat and put her lips to mine, not as roughly this time, but still passionate. The girls gasped and retreated to their stall, and resumed giggling and making out.

I can admit Lauren's abrupt actions left me speechless. She led me quietly, by the hand, back to the theater and past Justin and Shawnna. Shawnna blushed a little when I came back, and Justin winked at me. They apparently had as much fun watching the movie as Lauren and I had in the restroom.

After the movie we planned to head back to the apartment, but Lauren had the brilliant idea to visit our local Adult Novelty Store first....

Where To Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)