More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What will Kevin do with his new invention?

Embarrass her

Kevin formulated a plan. He would subtly mess with Olivia and have her embarrass herself and get her all flustered. Then he would manipulate her mind into trusting him completely and confiding in him and believing whatever he said, so he could give her advice and tell her why she was doing so many odd things. His advice, of course, would eventually lead her to want to reward him with sex.

Olivia Walker, for the rest of the day, whenever someone greets you, you will answer by cheerfully saying "I have a cute butt and tight rectum!" and when you tell someone goodbye today, you will tell that person to stare at your ass as you walk away.

Olivia could not believe she had forgotten to put on her jeans. She double checked to make sure she had them on before she left her dorm room. She was going to skip breakfast, head to her first class, and grab something from the vending machine on her way to her second class. She left her dorm and saw Kevin the hall. He was leaning against the wall and checking the contents of his backpack. She blushed when she saw him. "Sorry about earlier," she said. "That was so embarrassing!"

"Oh, hello, Olivia," he said.

"I have a cute butt and tight rectum!" Olivia said cheerfully before her eyes went big, and she blushed again.

"Um, OK," said Kevin.

"I'm like so sorry!" said Olivia. "I have no idea why I said that!"

"Well, you do have a cute butt if I may be so bold," said Kevin.

"Um, I should just get to class," said Olivia.

"OK, see you later,"

"Stare at my ass while I walk away," said Olivia before her eyes went big again. She stood there with her mouth open then walked away. She could almost feel Kevin's eyes on her butt. She was so embarrassed.

Kevin smiled as he stared at Olivia's cute butt. "Olivia, your day is going to be soooo surreal!" he whispered to himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)