More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JumpMyBones JumpMyBones

Which lover caught her, and what happens next?

Ellie, still naked

Ellie casually paddled her way to the corner of the pool, peeked toward where the peeping tom was -- or had been maybe -- and realized that she was hidden from the intruder's view by the thick foliage of the holly tree.

As she emerged from the pool, she hollered to her husband that she was just going to do some slow laps in the pool. Even as he was answering from inside the house, she was padded carefully across the deck toward the cinder block wall that separated their backyard from the double car garage.

She turned the corner and stopped short, staring in with amazement at what -- at who -- she found. Ellie had been so sure that a male had been watching her and her husband fuck, maybe a grown man or possibly a curious teen. She certainly didn't expect 'her':

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/jumpmybones2014/SRP/peepingtom_zpsd352fd09.jpg

The young woman was simply amazing. Tall, slim at the waist, curvy in the chest and buttocks. And to highlight that perfect body, her outfit was like 'naughty Catholic school girl' meets 'strip club costume'. Her black blouse barely reached below the lower curves of her young, firm breasts, with wide lapels revealing her impressive cleavage. A plaid, frilly skirt barely eight inches in length did little to hide the curves of her firm ass. And black, mid-thigh stockings emphasized long, athletic legs made to appear even longer by the four inch stiletto heels that had helped her to peek over the tall wall.

The peeping tom-oko, as Pete had called the trespasser, had heard Ellie round the corner and looked to her...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)