More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sage of Ice Sage of Ice

Who will begin their journey and how?

Ella

Ella felt like she was a plain girl and nothing was unusual about her. She had long light brown hair, a thin athletic figure despite not working out, and a slender waist. Her biggest complaint was her breasts were small compared to most girls in her class at a modest B-cup, small enough that she probably didn't need to wear her bras but still did hoping they would eventually be big enough to need it. She had a few close friends but has never had a boyfriend, and she feared it was because they wanted a girl with bigger breasts. The only friend who came to her 18th birthday party was her best friend Amy because it fell on the same day as the last football game of the school year. Ella graduated high school and was already accepted into a good college. It wasn't local, but it also wasn't too far away so she could come home to visit when she wanted to.

Ella's summer was going to be the last time she got to see most of her friends since most were going to different colleges, or not going to one at all. The first week of summer vacation Ella was invited to her friend Amy's place to go swimming. Amy's family had their own pool and Ella's family didn't even have central air, so Amy always invited Ella over on hot days so she could cool down. Ella changed into her swimsuit and threw on a blouse and skirt before walking over to Amy's place. It was only a 5-minute walk, and Ella had grown weary of changing at Amy's house since her little brother Matt tried to peak on her last summer. It was nice that he was interested, but Ella figured he would spy on any girl he could.

Once at Amy's house, Ella used Amy's room to change since she didn't want Matt looking at her when she took off her shirt and skirt. Ella chose to wear a modest 2 piece swimsuit her parents got her, it covered her well and the bottom was a miniskirt so it hid the more delicate curves below her waist. Amy and Ella spend several hours playing in the pool before they were told that dinner was ready. Ella grabbed her bag and went into Amy's bathroom to change into her normal clothes. Making sure the door was locked, she pulled off her suit and hung in over Amy's shower and dried off. Ella then dug in her bag for her underwear, but couldn't find it. Upending the whole bag, she found that there were none in it. Ella must have forgotten to pack them after putting her swimsuit on. Ella looked around nervously. She didn't want to think about trying to find a way to borrow something from Amy, at best that was unsettling, and going back out with her swimsuit on wasn't an option since Matt would likely suspect something was wrong even if he didn't take her underwear while she was swimming.

Deciding there was no other choice, Ella put on her blouse and skirt and after scrutinizing her reflection to make sure nothing looked wrong, she carefully opened the door and headed downstairs to eat dinner with Amy's family.

Amy's parents asked Ella and Amy about their plans for summer, and what college Ella was going to. Naturally, Amy and Ella had chosen the same college and both got in. Matt didn't seem to be acting strange and wasn't glaring at Ella like he did when she was in her swimsuit, so Ella tried to relax. He secret seemed safe for now.

After dinner, Ella said her goodbyes and gathered up the contents of her back from Amy's bathroom. Now Ella knew something was wrong, her swimsuit wasn't on Amy's shower anymore. She looked around and even asked Amy if she moved it.

"No, did it fall off?" Amy suggested.

"I looked around but can't find it," Ella said nervously.

"It will turn up eventually," Amy shrugged, "I will keep an eye out."

Ella needed her swimsuit so she had something on under her skirt on her way home, but it seems like that wasn't going to happen. Not wanting to draw attention to her secret, Ella smiled and said goodbye to Amy before heading home. Ella's skirt came down to her knees, but the wind blew it all over, and a number of times caused her to flash the empty street around her. Ella's face was burning, thankful that she lived in a quiet neighborhood and most of the families were older and settled in for the night. It wasn't until Ella got home and went to put her underwear on that she realized she was soaked between her legs.

"What?" Ella thought frantically, "It has to be moisture from when i was swimming," she tried to convince herself, but still she didn't put her panties on. Instead, she laid down on her bed and was silently thankful she had small breasts, or else she would have been exposed. "Wait...why am I happy about that," the thought nagged at her, "I don't want to keep doing this...do I?"

How does Ella pursue this thought?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)