More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by incestdomination incestdomination

Who's the victim?

Ella, Daddy's good girl - The Rulebook

My name is Ella. I am an only child, and I live with my Daddy. My Mommy left us when I was only 1 year old. I don't even miss her because I don't even remember her face. I hate her so much for leaving my Daddy alone. Raising me alone is hard, so I always have tried my best to be Daddy's good girl.

Finally, I am 18 years old, and I can party all night with my friends and maybe even lose my virginity to my boyfriend, Mike. I am the last of my friends that is still a virgin, and I don't want them to continue mocking me.

What should I wear today? I can just wear jeans and a jersey. I don't want everyone to believe I am just a whore, but now that I think about it, good girls wear slutty clothes. Yeah, I think I will pick this cute pink skirt that just ends before the knees and this white t-shirt that I have one size smaller than the ones I usually wear; it clearly marks my breasts.

But I need some money. I should go and ask Daddy. He won't say no to his little princess, especially if I give him a good kiss only like a good girl should kiss her Daddy.

Here he is, in the living room, watching TV. "Hey, Daddy. How are you."

I just get close and hug him while I sit on his lap, then I move my lips close to him to kiss him. I have never kissed anyone, not even my boyfriend because good girls save their first kiss for their Daddy, so I am unsure what to do.

Fortunately, Daddy is more experience than me, he grabs my head with his strong hand, and then I feel how he opens his mouth, and soon his tongue is inside mine. Both our tongues play together until he finally moves his head.

"Oh, Daddy. That was amazing! I am glad to save my first kiss for you because I am your good girl."

I rest my head on his shoulders and begin to caress his muscular chest with my hands.

"Daddy, I want to go out with my friends to party out in a disco, now that I am allowed to enter because I have 18 years. Can you give me some money, please?"

I get up from Daddy's lap and see him taking something from his pocket, but instead of his wallet, he takes a small notebook and starts writing on it. I think on the cover says Rulebook. I try to look at what he is writing on it, but then I realize that it is something private, like a diary, and good girls respect their Daddy's privacy. The best I could do with my Daddy is let him write and never try to read it.

"I know, Daddy. Good girls are only allowed to go out after a panties inspection. I don't mind. I am your good girl."

I raise my skirt to allow Daddy to see my panties. Now that I am 18 years I don't want to fail my inspections. He kneels next to me and starts to look closely at my panties, and I can feel his breath in my skin. But after a few seconds he stops and looks at me, he seems disappointed, oh, my god! Did I fail?

"I am sorry, Daddy. Am I not wet enough? I know a good girl should be wet during their Daddy's inspections. I forget to touch myself. Sorry, I am still not used to these new rules I should follow now that I am an adult. Please, forgive me, Daddy. I can fix it."

With one hand, I move my panties to the side. Now Daddy can see my bare pussy, but it is my fault for not being to him. I was about to start rubbing myself with my other hand when Daddy grabbed it and stopped me.

"Oh, Daddy. Do you want to be the one who makes me wet? I suppose you have the right to choose how to fix my mistake. If a good girl fails her inspection, the one who should make her wet is her Daddy. Is embarrassing, but it is worst not to be your good girl. Please, Daddy, help me to get wet."

I keep my panties aside with my hands, giving Daddy total access. He starts rubbing with a finger on the top of my pussy. I try to avoid moans, but it feels so good. Then he grabs my clit with one hand and pinches it on. It hurts a little, but it hurts so good that I don't want him to stop. With his other hand, he starts to rub the lower part of my pussy. At this point, I no longer try to hide my moans, and once he heard me, he put one finger inside me and started moving in and out. He continues a few seconds more, and then I have two of Daddy's fingers inside me. He keeps making me love with his finger for a few minutes, and now I am sure I am totally wet for him, as I should be when he inspects me. And I am close to having an orgasm thanks to Daddy's hands.

But then he suddenly stops when I feel I was just at the edge. He moves his hands from me just when I was about to obtain my release.

"Daddy! Why do you stop? You are so mean. I was so close..."

Daddy does not say anything. Instead, he opens his notebook again and starts to write. Shit! I almost failed Daddy again!

"I am sorry, Daddy! Good girls don't cum without their Daddy permission. I was so close, and I never asked you if I could cum. Thank God you stop me. Can I cum now?"

I keep staring at him with puppy eyes, trying to convince him, but Daddy has always been a severe man. He doesn't like transgressions. So, it is no surprise that he tells me no as punishment.

"I can't cum? Well, I suppose I deserve it. But anyway, thank you, Daddy, for stopping me. If it hadn't been for you, I would have stopped being your good girl."

I still have not convinced Daddy to give me money. He has sat again on the couch, but I suppose I can be persuasive if I continue being a good girl, and what do good girls do to please their Daddy? A good girl would suck Daddy's big cock.

I kneel in front of him and open his zipper to let his cock out of his pants.

"Daddy. Keep in mind it is my first time. So, if I am doing something wrong, please help me. Oh, my gosh, Daddy, you are so big, do you believe it will fit inside my mouth?"

I don't know how to start, so the first thing I try is to lick it. I repeat the same licking for multiple sides until all his cock has my saliva. Then I put my lips on the tip and give it a cute kiss, and I try to fit it inside me. I am unsure how much I should fit, so I stop after a few inches and look up at my Daddy. Maybe he can teach me more.

At that moment, Daddy grabs my head with his hands and pushes me down. I didn't expect this, and his dick is hitting the back of my throat. I am not even able to open my eyes. I try to push out to take him outside me, but he keeps me on his crotch. I notice that he is only grabbing me with one hand while he is using the other; for the sounds, I hear it seems he is writing again on his notebook.

What the hell am I doing? Good girls let their Daddy do as he pleases with them. If Daddy wants to be rough, I should let him. So I won't try to stop him anymore. I put my hands behind my back, and I open my eyes again to look at him. My eyes are telling him, 'Daddy, I let you do what you want with me.'

I think he has noticed it because at the point he grabs my head and moves it up and down around his cock, using his hips to thrust his cock as down as he can every time. I only can make intense gagging sounds with my throat, but Daddy tells me those sounds are lovely and that only makes me smile at him. I am glad to be your good girl, Daddy.

He continues for a few minutes until a moment that he stops moving his cock almost out of my mouth. With just the tip inside me, he explodes and lets his cum fill my mouth. Oh, Daddy, you didn't forget that good girls should taste their Daddy's cum! If he had cum deep in my throat, I wouldn't be able to taste it. Of course, after savoring Daddy's cock for the first time, I do what good girls should do. Good girls swallow Daddy's cum.

"Thank you, Daddy. I feel just a little stupid for thinking it won't fit. I have been a good girl, right? Can I have some money, please?"

Yeah, it worked! He has given me money. With this, I can party all night. Life is so easy now that I only need to suck Daddy to get things. I think I will suck him every time. Ey, I am not an slut that only sucks Daddy for money. Even if I don't need anything, I could suck him. Just to please him.

Finally, I am about to get out of the living room when I realize something is wrong. I turn around and see that my father is writing again on that Notebook. I have a but feeling, and I need to ask him if what I think is true.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

I think Daddy has not been sincere with me, and that is wrong.

"Is it true that a good girl should lose their virginity to her Daddy?"

If the answer is what I believe, I will get mad with Daddy.

"So, is it true? Daddy! Why didn't you tell me! I just turned 18 years yesterday. Those new rules for adult good girls are so new to me! If I didn't ask, I could have lost my virginity with my boyfriend, and that is wrong."

I can't let anyone believe I am not a good girl. Daddy must take responsibility. So I let my panties drop on the floor and raise my skirt to show my Daddy how wet I am for him.

"Daddy. Am I not your good girl? Then why you didn't fuck me? Daddy, you must fuck me, your good girl. It's not me who says it. The rules say it. Please?"

Daddy grabs my hand and brings me to him. He hugs me, but not like any hugs he has given me before. This time he starts to grope my ass firmly. I suppose this is the difference between hugging me as a woman than hugging me as a child. I love it. I also feel that he is hard again. I don't try to avoid it; I move my hips to rub my cunt on his hard cock. I want him so bad inside me!

He take me to the couch and make me lay down on it, with my legs open and my wet pussy ready for him. I can't stop watching his cock going near my hole. First, he starts pushing the tip inside me, and I can see a little patch of blood. It hurts, but I don't want him to stop.

A few seconds later, he push again, and now all his cock is inside me. I am so happy. Daddy is with me. No, better, Daddy is inside me.

He waits a few seconds more before starting to move. At this moment, he lays on top of me and starts to kiss me. Soon the pain begins to turn into pleasure. Once he notices it no longer hurt, he starts to move with strength, reaching inside me where I never believed it was possible. I am glad to be a good girl. I don't think losing my virginity with my boyfriend would feel as good as this.

We continue kissing and moaning until I feel I am at my climax when I remember that I can't cum unless Daddy allows me to do it.

"Daddy...Please... I want... to cum. Can I cum?"

He didn't say anything, forcing me to hold my orgasm and do my best not to cum. And then I feel it, just like before in my mouth, his cum explodes inside me. Once Daddy finally stops cumming, he moves out of me, letting me there, still horny and denied, with cum leaking out my pussy. Daddy has not allowed me to cum.

"Daddy. I can't cum?" I ask in surprise. Instead of answering me, he starts writing again in his notebook, and then he told me another rule for good girls I wasn't aware of.

"Are you sure, Daddy? Good girls shouldn't cum? Then I won't cum."

It would be hard, but I will do what it takes to be Daddy's good girl and never cum again. Even if that lets me be denied and horny, I suppose that is what Daddy wants, to have me wet thinking about him all day.

"But I don't understand one thing, Daddy. Why should good girls ask for permission to cum if they can't cum?"

"Ok, I understand. I should ask permission so you can tell me no. Yeah, I suppose it sounds good to want to have release, but you deny me keeping me being your good girl. It feels better to ask because that means it is not my choice, that is your pleasure what matters, not mine."

If I won't ever cum that means I will be all the time wet and horny, on the edge of orgasm without never having one, thinking about how good feels when Daddy fucks me. Wich feels totally right.

Ey, wait a moment! None of my friends has lost their virginities with their Daddys, not even they have suck or fuck their Daddys... Does that mean what I think? How I was so blind? They are no good girls! I can't keep being friends with bad girls who do not fuck their Daddys.

Then I realize another thing. Daddy has denied me to cum, but unlike me, he actually has cummed. And inside me, nothing less.

"Ey, Daddy. You have cum inside me. There wouldn't be a problem? What if I got pregnant?"

Again he starts to write in his notebook instead of answering me. Once he finishes, he tells me why it is okay for a Daddy to cum inside his good girl. What a relief!

"Oh, Daddy! I love it! Good girls should let their Daddys breed them. Does that mean I will have your baby now? And you said it will be a girl?"

I am so happy. I have my Daddy's second daughter inside me. I can't avoid rubbing my belly with pride. Thank god I did it with Daddy instead of my boyfriend. In fact, I don't think I need a boyfriend anymore.

"One thing, Daddy. I promise she will be a good girl like me. That means once she turns 18 old, you must do the same as me and breed her. Don't worry, Daddy. I will stay with you and help you; I won't run away as Mommy did. A good girl teaches her daughter to become next Daddy's good girl. She will be like me. No, daddy, it is wrong to have favorites. Once she turns 18, you should treat her like me. Kiss her, hug her, fuck her and breed her."

"So Daddy, you will have a daughter with your own daughter. What would be the family term for her? She will be your daughter or your granddaughter? My daughter or my sister? Oh, there is a term for that? So, she will be your double-daughter and my sister-daughter, that is so cool!"

Yeah, I will break with him. I only need my Daddy. I was about to call my boyfriend with my phone when I notice again my Daddy writing in his notebook. Then he told me a new thing I didn't know that made me so happy.

"Are you sure, Daddy? A good girl should become her Daddy sex . Oh, yes! Yes! I want it. Forget about the party. I don't need it. I will stay with you at home and do everything you want. From now on, I belong to you. You can do what you want with me. No need to ask for permission because I am your good girl."

I hug him and kiss him. I don't need friends, a boyfriend, nor school. I only need to be Daddy's sex .

I almost forget about my boyfriend. I must break with him right now. I can have a boyfriend and be Daddy's sex at the same time.

"Hi, Mike. It's me, Ella. Listen to me. I won't go out tonight. Yeah, I will stay with my Daddy. I am sorry, but we must break up. Ey, don't worry, you will find a girl. But I love my Daddy, and he wants me to be his sex . Sorry."

He will be fine. He will find another girl. It is not like we have done anything. I didn't even kiss him. I was about to hang up when I notice that Daddy was again writing in his notebook and told me to say something to Mike.

"Mike. My Daddy has told me that don't worry. You don't need me. Be a good boy for your Mommy, and she will offer to be your sex . Yeah, he is sure she will let you fuck her and do everything you want with her, just like I let my Daddy do what he wants with me. But don't forget to breed her! That way, you will have a daughter, and once she turns 18 years old, she will be your good girl. Yes, my Daddy has already bred me. Perfect, give regards to your Mommy from my Daddy and me when you fuck her. Bye!"

I am so happy to be Daddy's good girl and sex ! And I don't even need to worry about my ex-boyfriend because he will be his Mommy's good boy and make her his sex . It all ends great for everyone!

"Oh, by the way, Daddy. If you turn me into your sex , you should also turn your double-daughter into your sex once she turns 18 too. If I am your sex , my sister-daughter is also your sex . A daughter of a sex can not become a free woman. That sounds stupid, duh!

Don't worry. She will be a good girl. I am sure you will want to enslave her just like you have enslaved me. You only need to be for her the same good father as you are for me, one who fuck and breed her."

I am happy to be daddy's good girl. And my sister-daughter will also become daddy's good girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)