More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Who is your dream celebrity dominatrix?

Elizabeth Olsen

One of your absolute favourite celebrities to fake was the beautiful Elizabeth Olsen. You've been a fan of hers ever since she played Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch in the Avengers movies.

Most of your captions are centered around Scarlet Witch using her mind-manipulation powers to dominate you and turn you into a pathetic sub. You find her very sexy wearing the leather jacket and corset that make up Scarlet Witch's costume. You fire up your laptop and finish the Elizabeth Olsen dominatrix fake you've been working on. It's a picture of Elizabeth Olsen, as Scarlet Witch, with her arms crossed and captioned with the words:
So, here you are, the greatest villain of all time, held captive in our prison. The others wanted to send Black Widow to interrogate you, but I convinced them to let me do it instead. I had a poke around in your mind. I know what you really crave. You're one of the most powerful villains in the universe. You have everything you ever wanted but what you really want is to surrender control. You want to be told what to do. You want to obey a strong, dominant woman. You want to surrender yourself entirely to her, and act only for her pleasure. Well, today's your lucky day. I'm about to give you what you crave.
It's one of the best fakes you've ever done. You post it to your favourite website and go take an extra-long shower, rubbing one out at the thought of being dominated by Elizabeth Olsen.

After your shower, you check the website and see that your fake has already generated over two dozen likes and a handful of comments. The top comment is from a user called Mistress Liz it simply says. Great stuff. Keep making fakes like this and you're sure to get noticed. You're gratified that people like your work, and with that, you strip down to the boxers you wear to bed, and get ready for sleep.

You wake with a start. You've just heard a noise in the other room, but you live alone. Someone has broken into your house. You quietly slip out of bed and creep into the other room. As soon as you step through the doorway, the light flicks on, and there, to your amazement, is Elizabeth Olsen. Your fantasy celebrity dominatrix is standing in your kitchen, sipping coffee from one of your mugs, with a look of disdain on her face.
"I'm disappointed that you only have cheap instant-coffee, in the future I expect espresso at the very least, with almond milk." You have nothing to say to that. Your brain is still trying to reconcile the fact that a beautiful celebrity is standing in your kitchen.
"Uh...er....um. I'm sorry." You manage to stammer.
"Is that all you have to say?" Elizabeth asks. Try it again. This time properly, say "I'm sorry Mistress Liz, will you forgive me?"
"I'm sorry Mistress Liz, will you forgive me?" You mumble, completely blindsided.
"What are you doing in my house?" You ask. Elizabeth shoots you a look of derision.
"I am Mistress Liz, I'm the user who commented on your dominatrix fake earlier." She paused briefly for effect, then continued. "Is that really what you want? To be dominated by a beautiful, powerful celebrity?"
"More than anything." You reply.
"Well, you're in luck." Elizabeth replies. "As it happens, I've recently discovered that I have a desire to dominate and subjugate my pathetic male fans. Unfortunately I don't have mind-control powers like Scarlet Witch, but, for the better part of the last two years I've been taking classes in hypnotism, which is the next best thing. I also have money that gives me access to experimental procedures of which the general public remains unaware. I can come very close to re-creating the effects that Scarlet Witch has on a human mind." You're listening intently to all this, staring at Elizabeth the whole time.
"I can see you find this arousing." She says, indicating the bulge in your boxers. "I shall take that as consent. From now on, you will be my submissive, subservient, , and I will be your dominant Mistress.

I have a car waiting out front. I just want to make sure you fully understand what's happening. I want to be like Scarlet Witch. I want to dominate you not just physically, but mentally. I want to fuck with your brain and try and get inside your mind. I want you to fundamentally alter your body's biochemistry so that you are more submissive, and it may not always be pleasant for you, but it's not your pleasure that matters, it's mine. To that end, before we do anything else, I have had a document drawn up, it is legally binding. It's not really a contract, because a contract implies that we both have rights, and when I'm done with you, you won't have any; think of it more as a receipt. A receipt that says that you agree to enslavement, you agree to be my submissive, a receipt that says you agree to anything and everything I want to do to you.
This is your first and only chance. If you want to walk away and go back to making fakes; wanking by the blue light of your laptop screen, pining for beautiful celebs, then do it. No hard feelings. I'll take this with me and I'll leave. But if you want to do this for real to really experience a true submissive relationship with a beautiful celebrity dominatrix, then sign the document, and embrace your new life." Elizabeth is talking softly, given the late hour, and her voice is transfixing. You take one long, lingering look at your bedroom, and think about the comforting embrace of your sheets. You could just go to bed and forget about all this. It's all fun and games pretending, but do you want to make this a reality? Do you want to have her fuck with your brain and your body and do god knows what to you? One last look at Elizabeth gives you your answer.

The look in her eyes can only be described as 'devilish'. Without another word, you pick up the pen and sign the document.
"Very good." She says. "I'm excited to begin. Drop to your knees and follow me."

With that, Elizabeth rises, and simply walks out your front door.
"Yes Mistress Liz." You say, as you drop to your knees and follow her to the car that will take you to your new life.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)