More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rickybobby69 rickybobby69

Who do you start with?

Elena Ebberwine (Super Hot, Sexy Body Blonde)

Elena is undoubtedly the hottest girl in your choir. Her boobs are the perfect combination of size and shape. They are large, probably D cups, but they are beautiful round globes. At least you think they are. And her ass is out of this world too. It has the natural pop of Maddy's, probably more, if you're honest, but it's also much bigger than Maddy's. It too is the perfect combination of size and shape. And she is super hot with the looks too. Alie may be pretty, but Elena is hot. And the way she dresses turns every guy on. She is currently dating Dawson, a guy in your choir, but with your new powers you are about to change that.

You walk up to Elena and grab her hand. "Follow me, you say." Elena tows behind you into a practice room. "Hey Elena, you and I are going to have sex, and you're going to be ok with it," you tell her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asks you, grinning. You tell her to take her shirt off, and she shows you her lace bra, holding back her large boobs. You have her turn around, and smack her beautiful ass. She giggles and twerks it for you. You are in heaven. Elena slides down your shorts and boxers to reveal your hard member. Elena gets to work sucking your cock. Her mouth bobs up and down on your dick, send ping spasms of pleasure down your body. You reach behind her and attempt to unclasps her bra. After failing, she gets off your cock and stands up and makes a shows of taking her bra off herself. She slowly pulls it away, revealing her amazingly shaped titties. You marvel at seeing them for the first time, and you are jealous of what Dawson has been getting lately. You reach out and fondle her breasts, and she laughs. She lets you suck on them, and roll your mouth over her nipple. She takes off her leggings and panties and shows you her sexy shaven pussy. You lay down so she can get on top of you. She mounts you and positions your cock at the entrance of her pussy. She puts all her weight into it and takes your virginity slamming down on you. Her pussy feels like heaven. She moans as she bounces on your dick.

"OH, ELI! FUCK ME! FUCK YES! OH GOD YES! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD! IT FEELS SO GO IN MY YOUNG PUSSY! FUCK! GOD! FUCK ME!"

Being your first time, you come quickly from being inside her, emptying your load of cum into her pussy. Your cock goes limp, and Elena climbs off of your dick. She smiles at you and wags her ass at you as she walks out of the room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)