More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

Who is your first opponent?

Elena, the anime catgirl

A smaller teen came up with white gloves on with a black thumb color. She had short black hair with a black headband with cat ears on top. She wore a black dress with a white center and black panties as you knew her as Elena. This girl is obsessed with anime and is always watching it on her free time as you always rolled your eyes when she went into a fan girl rant. You have bullied her as well so no wonder she wants a hand in trying to fight you.

She gets in winking at you before you both tap gloves and she sneaks a right hook to the jaw right as the bell rings. You grow wide-eyed as you stumble onto your side. Elena sticks her tongue out getting a left haymaker, a gut punch, a uppercut to the breasts and another haymaker to the jaw in the span of 15 seconds. Elena shook the little cat tail attached to her behind as she score another uppercut to the chin leading you into the ropes.

Elena purred and breast smothered you making you blush in embarrassment. Elena purred shaking her boobs in your face reveling in her vengeance. The guys got out their cocks stroking to Elena as she dances sexually. You pushed her off and tried for a right hook, but she ducked punching you straight in the nose as you go before seeing duck under to hit a surprise uppercut to the chin.

You go straight down to the mud eyes widened as the ref begins the count easily getting to 10 before raising Elena’s right arm in victory. They started making out for the crowd as Elena disposed of the ref’s too squeezing her big boobies. They both grinded and danced over you making out as the crowd ate it up. Elena swerves her hips hiking a leg up for the ref to hold. The ref bites Selena’s neck making her purr as the crowd wolf whistled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)