More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by loahnuh loahnuh

Who is it?

Elektra and Storm

Elektra lands gracefully on a roof top somewhere in New York, the night is clear and calm and only a slight breeze stirs up her hair.

"Ororo, it's been some time."

The wind picks up as storm descends from the sky on a cushion of air, "There is no sneaking up on you is there?"

"You weren't even trying." Elektra turns to look at the beautiful African queen, her shockingly white hair contrasting with her ebony skin and black leather outfit that left little to the imagination.

"I could not help it, you have beautiful hair." Storm looks Elektra over taking in her beautiful Greek features, alabaster skin, raven hair and a figure that could only belong to a top level athlete, covered by her signature red leotard. "No doubt you knew I would be in the city anyway?"

"Of course changing politics means new jobs, is you husband out with you?" Elektra inquires.

"No, I am afraid he has other important matter to address, a king has many duties to his country, not much time for heroics."

"Then you, his beautiful wife are out all alone?" says Elektra seductively walking towards Storm.

"Of course not, I have the Earth-Mother with me, and you of course." Storm replies as she takes Elektra into her arms.

"What would your husband think if he knew what you do when he's not around?" Asks Elektra playfully.

Storm laughs, "You don't think I could possibly hide the scent of a woman from him, do you? With his senses I was found ages ago; before we married."

"He doesn't mind then?"

"On the contrary it makes him so horny he can go five times without stopping."

"The he will not mind if I do this then." Elektra leans in and kisses Storm, who receives the kiss and opens her own mouth to allow their tongues to entwine.

They break off briefly for Storm to say, "I have forgotten the sweet taste of your lips." That is all that is said and the begin to make out heavily, their hands exploring their bodies reacquainting themselves with each other, drinking in the warmth and sensuality the other exudes.

Storm picks up the tempo and pinches Elektra's nipples through her costume, while she Grabs the top of Storm's costume and exposes her breasts, which Elektra starts to pet and squeeze.

Their body heat rises and the break again to strip, quickly resuming their explorations. Storm pushes Elektra to the ground and begins to suck and bite her nipples, eliciting quiet moans while Elektra squeezes Storm's ass and rubs between her crack. "Mmm, I love when you play with my ass." Storm moans.

Storms fingers trail their way down Elektra's firm stomach and smooth pubis down to her pussy, running around her labia making the ninja under her moan loudly. "Careful Ororo someone may hear us." she warns.

"Storm laughs and says, "This is just the beginning love, things are going to get much louder I guarantee it." Storm turns on her powers and a gentle current of electricity enters Elektra's skin making her squeak with surprise.

Storm continues her electrically charged caressing of Elektra's outer pussy and brings herself into a position where she can eat her out. Elektra moans as she feels the warm moist lips envelope her, sucking, drawing out pleasure from within. Storm puts her finger against Elektra's asshole, the electricity running into her rosebud making Elektra jump in surprise.

Storm's work on Elektra causes her to shudder and the rush of juices into Storm's mouth confirms that she has just had an orgasm. "Did you enjoy that?" Storm asks.

"Yes." Elektra responds breathlessly.

"Then' you'll love what I'm going to do next."

Strom pust her mouth back on Elektra's puss and flick her tongue across her swollen clit, electricity arcing between the two points. Elektra gasps and Storm continues her , while pushing a finger inside the woman she's driving to madness. The finger let's off electricity inside of Elektra's pussy causing strong jolts of ecstasy to shoot through her driving her past the point of control, she yells, "Yes!"

"I told you you would love this part, But that's not all I have, try to stay conscious my dear." Storm says as she pushes her finger to the second knuckle and crooks it pressing Elektra's G-spot and shoot electricity directly into it. Elektra arches her back and screams at the intense stimulation of her most erotic point a flood of juice confirms her second orgasm of the night.

Storm doesn't let off and continues to press her electrically charged finger into Elekta and resumes sucking her clit this time with direct constant electricity running into the sensitive bud. Elektra cums for her third time her juices running down her ass crack, Storm uses this as an opportunity to invade Elektra's back door pressing her middle finger on her other hand inside the tight portal all the way to her hand and turns on the juice.

The stimulations too much and Elektra cums one last time, spectacularly. Screaming like a woman possessed, every toned muscle in her body convulses and she squirts five full jets of pussy juices right in Storms face before passing out, her pussy still running swelling the puddle she's lying in.

Storm laughs and coughs sitting up n her knees, "Was that too much?" Elektra is and can't answer, "I told you to try and stay conscious but this may be my fault. Oh well I was looking forward to having you return the favor but I guess I'll have to let T'Challa finish me off tonight." Storm Dresses herself and kisses the Elektra before taking off.

Elektra comes to her senses some time later dresses and makes her way home as well.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)