More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Gfoxx2 Gfoxx2

Alright yeah, there's a girl now, but what happened to the dog?

Eh, she's fine. I don't see why anyone was worried.

Standing in front of Roy was a young woman, probably about his age. Roy couldn't help but notice she was unusually short; she looked like she was a few inches shy of five feet tall. She had beautiful golden brown colored hair, loose and streaming down to the bottom of her back; there was something wild and untameable about it. Regardless, he had to admit, it looked great on her. Her face was cute, adorable even, the only thing standing out against it being her slightly large nose. She had beautiful dark brown eyes Roy could easily find himself getting lost in, not that he was really focusing on them at the moment. She was wearing a simple red tank top, matching red checkered shoes, with a pink pleated skirt, and her figure under it all looked charmingly petite. But none of that was what commanded Roy's immediate attention.

On the top of her head, standing straight up, were two brown furred wolf-like ears. As she walked across the room over to Sam, ignoring Roy for the moment, he noticed something else unusual about her. Sticking out from a hole cut in the back of her skirt was a short, upturned, golden brown, and slightly poofy tail.

"So I guess the test was a bust, huh?" she asked Sam.

"Yes, it appears that way, despite my calculations and calibrations." Sam sighed dramatically, as he often did when his experiments didn't go the way he hoped.

Roy, meanwhile, took a glance inside the machine, too confused to voice anything. Where he expected to see a doggy carrier, or maybe a dog, he saw only the gray interior of the device.

"Well, Roy," the strange girl called after him, "Sorry you had to come all the way over for another failure." In response to her words, Roy turned towards her, confusion evident on his face. "You all right Roy?" she asked, walking back to him and reaching a hand up, as if to touch his forehead. Startled, Roy stepped away a bit, putting his back up against the machine, and she recoiled in surprise at his reaction.

"Who are you, and what the fuck happened to Geddy?" he asked, his voice wavering.

The girl looked at him curiously, tilting her head as she did so, then looked over her shoulder to Sam. "Maybe it didn't do shit to me, but I think your test run broke your boy toy!" she called to him.

Sam simply adjusted his glasses, and regarded them both with curiosity. "Strange, the chronotons should have been contained to the device itself."

Roy took a deep breath, and calmed himself down, as much as he was able. "Can somebody please explain to me what's going on?"

"Well, to start with," the girl answered him, "I'm Geddy, not that you've ever called me that." She took a step away from him. "Sam, maybe you should check Roy out? I think he might have amnesia or some shit."

Sam nodded sagely at her words. "Some shit indeed." He took a look down at the Polaroid in his hand, and his eyes lit up with sudden insight. "Roy," he said as he moved next to the two of them, "Do you still have the photo I gave you?"

Roy nodded, and held up the picture of Geddy the Corgi for both of them to see, eliciting gasps from them both.

Congrats Sam, you're a real mad scientist now! Now how does everyone take the good news?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)