More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Not_a_priority Not_a_priority

Who are you? And what are you?

Edwin Fang: Cougarfolk

The short drive into town is numbing, to say the least. These past few weeks had been a series of nightmare ridden nights and terror filled days. You don't think you've ever had such a terrible birthday in your life. Yes, everyone was supportive and exited for you. Becoming an adult and all that.

But everyone knew what was coming for you.

When your mother died things just sort off, went south. Your father became a recluse, devoting himself to the moon. As one does. And your brothers, never really the fatherly types, didn't help much in raising you or your little brother.

You had to fend for yourself most days. Luckily, a kindly neighbour, Mr Eton was there for you. He helped you with school stuff, lend a helping hand, or an ear, in times of need.

He became your second father.

The bus stops and you get off. You don't know how your legs are moving. But they are. And so you slowly walk to the clinic, your feet finding their own way.

You wanted to ask Mr Eton to come with you to the clinic, but you later decided against it.

No need for embarrassment on a day like this.

The waiting room is empty and you are quickly helped into the doctors office.

Do you get the injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)