More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MickeyMoose5 MickeyMoose5

Short courtship for Kathy?

Educating Kathy and more

Kathy was a quick learner, she waited for me at the end of each day and we would repair to my place where I would teach her how to be a good sex and when dinner time would approach I would take her out to some fancy restaurant and she would wear the most revealing outfits and she took pride in knowing that she was turning the heads of a lot of men and some women as well.

One afternoon shortly after I finished my last class Kathy met me at the door of my classroom. I could see her chest rising and falling her breasts pressing hard against her blouse and she seemed flush with excitement. "Hello Mike, I am so ready to go to your place, I can't wait for you to make love to me."

I looked at her closely I did not see any signs that she had been with someone else. "I can see that you are excited, what excites you Kathy?"

"I can't help myself, I want to be used by you I am your sex toy and you promised to train me didn't you?" She said as she climbed into the passenger seat of my car. It wasn't that long ago that she was a lover and now she had a change of heart and mind. Kathy smiled all the way to my place.

I pulled into the driveway and got out; I went around to the passenger side and opened the door but as Kathy exited the car I pushed her up against it. I whispered in her ear, "Are you wired for sound? What's going on?"

"Its my dad, he wanted to catch you saying and doing things to me." She said as she held up a small transmitter. "I never turned it on I took it off as soon as I got to school." Kathy blushed. "I tried to tell him about my feelings for you." She looked me in the eyes. "I tried to tell him that I belong to you but he wouldn't hear me. I would never betray you my love, you are my hearts desire and you are my Master."

Once inside I ripped her clothing from her body and tied her to the bondage cross that I had set up in a spare room. "I will reward you for telling me the truth." I said as I took up the flail and whipped her buttocks once making her gasp. I hit her again making her gasp even louder. "Do you want more my precious bitch? Do you want to tell me that you love me and you will do whatever I ask?"

"Yes Master, whip my ass some more, your slut wants only to pleas you." She grunted as I used the flail again. "I love you Mike, body and soul I love you and I will do whatever you want me to do."

I turned her around and used the flail on her breasts and her pussy, each stroke brought her closer to her climax. I never used the flail to break skin only to titillate and drive her wild. "Tell me you want me to fuck you cunt." I said. "I want you to beg me to stick my cock into your hot pussy and fill you with my cum."

"Please Mike, I really need you inside me right now, I really need the feel of your cum pumping into me. Your slut wants only you." She said.

It was awkward to fuck her on the bondage cross but I was horny and the gleam of her juices on her pussy called to me. In seconds I was inside of her fucking her as hard as I could. Kathy begged me to fuck her harder. Her pussy seemed to latch onto my thrusting cock and it didn't want to let go.

Kathy began to buck as I thrust harder and I was sure that we were about to climax at the same time. It was close, I am sure that I started to cum first but Kathy was right behind me. Kathy's pleasure was unrestrained as she cried out that she was having her own orgasm.

I released Kathy from the bondage cross and she embraced me kissing me hard sliding her tongue into my mouth and rubbing her naked body against mine. "Thank you Master, that was so good, I could do it all day."

We showered and dressed for I was taking her to dinner at the yacht club and I wanted her to look her best. On this night Kathy wore a black dress with plunging neck line that came down to the top of her knees. The dress was to show off her assets. Just like all the other place that I had taken Kathy the yacht club member could not take their eyes off of her. "They all want to fuck you." I whispered in her ear. Kathy replied that she would only fuck someone other than me if I told her to do so.

As dinner neared the end I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box. "We have been seeing one another for close to a year." I said. "Tonight I want to change all that and make it official. I want you to be my wife." I handed her the ring. Of course Kathy said yes.

Kathy's parents were not happy that their daughter was getting married to an older man but they seemed mollified with a bit of money and an open invitation to some of the best clubs including the yacht club.

The wedding went off without a hitch and then we spent the honeymoon on an island where no one could disturb us. I trained Kathy to wear nipple clamps, body harness, a collar with a leash and I got her used to anal sex although I did not do anal that often.

By the time we returned from the honeymoon Kathy had an all over tan and she had become not just my wife but my sex .

When summer finally rolled around and I would throw a party Kathy would always wear the smallest bikini and a collar around her neck. She would sit on my lap with her legs spread so that I could play with her pussy. Of course there were parties where she went topless. She was my wife and my submissive pet.

By the time summer ended Kathy told me she was pregnant and we kept fucking until she really started to show. She promised that after the baby was born she would work hard to regain her figure which of course she did. She breast fed our son and when he was full she breast fed me. Much to my surprise my wife liked it when I fucked her tits making her breast milk spill onto her tits.

It had been close to a year since we had gone out on the town so I told Kathy that we should hire a babysitter. Kathy agreed and said that she knew just the girl to take care of the baby.

I arrived home one afternoon and found my wife talking with a very attractive dark blond with long legs and tits that if they weren't D-cups they were damn close. "Honey, I want you to meet Stacy Brown." We shook hands. "Stacy and her family are close with my family so I thought that Stacy could fit the bill. That was the moment that I had decided to kidnap Stacy and turn her into another sex and someone who would be a close companion to Kathy once she was trained.

The night of the kidnap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)