More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Table Of Contents

Editorial Pages

Painting

Nicci's Musings
Letters To The Editor

MEET THE EDITOR
Another work day in the life of Katie McClair began as it always did. The college student who worked as her houseboy, Raoul, started a pot of coffee in the automatic brewer in the kitchen and then entered her bedroom. He never knocked, of course. Instead, he pulled her bed covers all the way down and then crawled up onto the foot of the bed. Sometimes he would have to push her over onto her back if she was sleeping on her side. Otherwise, he merely pushed her knees apart and buried his face between her legs. Eventually, his lapping and licking would cause her to stir and then to open her eyes. She always awoke with a smile. What woman wouldn’t? Having a young, reasonably handsome man eating her out was a good way to start the [day.

As she ran her fingers through his longish, straight black hair, she mentally reviewed her agenda for the day, the meetings she had scheduled, phone calls to make, and stories to approve. She could not remember if she had any plans for lunch, but her Admin Assistant would go over her calendar with her as soon as she arrived at the office.

But her train of thought gradually got derailed as Raoul worked his magic. He had his arms under her legs, his hands holding her thighs, as he sucked and gnawed on her now swollen labia. Being careful of his teeth, the young man had his lips curled over the edges of them. The older woman with her stylish hair began to rotate her hips and her breathing became more labored. Soon all thoughts of the office had left her head, and she was concentrating on her oncoming orgasm.

“Oh, yes, Raoul,” she gasped, her hips bucking as her excitement build. “Suck it… Suck my clit.”

He immediately did as she ordered, flicking his tongue across the tiny bud as well. With pants and groans, she felt it happening. Waves of relief washed over her as she ‘got off’, obtaining an early morning orgasm. She bucked and thrashed under her houseboy’s attentive mouth as she rode the climax to its blissful conclusion.

“O… O.K.,” she exhaled audibly, “That’s… that’s enough.”

Taking a deep, cleansing breath, she pushed him away and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Pulling on a thin cotton robe, she padded barefooted into the kitchen for her first cup of coffee of the day.

Coffee

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)