More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Myocastor_Coypus Myocastor_Coypus

Where to, Guv'nor?

Eat her out

Once again, the meaning of her words was initially lost on me, even though I heard her speak, heard the vowels and consonants, heard that she had said something using real language. I actually wondered if she had done such a good job that I had already ejaculated once without noticing, stayed hard, and was going to orgasm again, and she was commenting on the taste of my cum. Fortunately, before I could modulate my response based on such a disastrously inaccurate assessment, the true content of her last sentence found me. Was I ready for her? I stared down at her. The fear of her jade orbs drove my gaze away from them. I looked to her slobbery lips. I thought of her kiss, and how it made me feel.

In a daze I said "I've always been ready for you."

She smiled, raising an eyebrow. She planted a foot on the ground and rose to her full height, reaching up on the way to rest her hands on my shoulders. She put her face close to mine and I could almost feel her lips as they said "Well, in that case, Frank, dear, worship me, we still have a few mintues before Professor Jameson arrives." And she pushed downwards. I offered no resistance, willingly went to my knees. She shifted closer and my head bumped against the wall of the corridor as she shoved my face into her uncovered crotch, smothering me in her pubic hair. I had not particularly paid mind to her muff until now, except to see that it was on display. Now I became acutely aware of how wild it was down there. Untamed, it grew a great brown roughly triangular mass of bush. I practically inhaled it when Carmen loosened her grip enough that I could come up for air.

I shifted down and she pulled her thighs a little further apart. I took my second dive and tasted her, slipping my tongue between the labia, reaching in, and savouring her warmth up and all the way to her clit, which I promptly sucked into my lips. The promise behind her kiss was fulfilled tenfold down here. I knew then that I was hers, body and soul, for as long as I would live. I poured my love into her through her cunt, reaching up, gripping her buttocks and pulling. I wanted her to consume me from above, to absorb me between her thighs that I could taste her ever deeper, boost the high her pussy was giving me as it gushed into my mouth in time with her moans of pleasure. I ate and I drank her with reckless abandon, and all thought of preserving my free will was washed away, my past life gone, it's incongruence with present reality taking on the same innocuousness as the absurdities of a dream...

And so the fool succumbed...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)