More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Easter at the chocolate factory

Alex groaned, rubbing his belly while trying to ignore the fifth alarm he’d set the night before as well as his rumbling stomach. He wanted to get as much sleep for this day before the inevitable nightmare started. Every single year since his change, without fail. His body went into overdrive, every easter for the last ten years. He could feel the build up, getting ready for the next day. It didn't help that the day always changed every year, it’s like his body was designed with a biological calendar to always be prepped and ready for the “holiday”.

His body was subjected to the whims of a religious day of observation, while having scarcely anything to do with the holiday or its religion. “Probably because it was designed by a candy company” Alex groused, rubbing his sore stomach.

He didn't want to get up, but he needed to get some chores done before the “big day”. The sunlight shone brightly through his sheer neon pink shades, casting an elegant light across his supple form. Flawless shining skin that looked nearly candy coated. Glowing pink eyes, golden blonde hair and the cutest fluffy, white and pink bunny ears that twitched with every convulsion of his stomach. Alex sighed, stifling a moan as the giant perky nipples adorning his medicine ball sized breasts grew erect from the morning air. Rubbing his thick thighs by scissoring his ever moist pussy.

He really wished he could just stay in the house all day and just laze around, playing video games, watching videos on the internet and just eating junk food. Just like he was doing all those years ago before…”the tour”.

He sat up, squeezing his thighs together. Letting his fluffy white cottontail to be free and wiggle all the kinks out perched atop his bulbous curvy ass. Every inch of his feminine form was flawless. Like he had been poured from a wax mold. The balls of his feet touched the floor, while his foot arched up and back to an degree. The soles of his feet having been designed to specifically work this way, tip toeing like a ballerina. He slipped on the platform eleven inch heels he had ordered special for himself, trying to regain some of his lost height from the transformation. Sighing in relief as his feet felt more comfortable in the fetish heels than they did barefoot. Some of the only form of clothing besides a tiny vest that his body could tolerate without going crazy.

His floor was already littered with “easter” eggs of all shapes, sizes and colors of the rainbow. He never really bothered to collect them, the cleaners would come by and pick them up while he was out. Touching them just reminded him of his situation more and more. He’d rather just let the process happen while he was busy playing games, talking on the phone, browsing the internet or sleeping. At this point laying giant chocolate candy coated easter eggs every half hour of the day and night was just as mundane as breathing. No matter where, or when his pussy was constantly buzzing with activity. His womb was converted into a candy factory of high quality candy and chocolate eggs. Some were cream filled, some were pure chocolate, some were pure candy, or jawbreakers, sometimes they had prizes inside, from other types of candy, to toys, and even money on rare occasions. There was even one time he’d laid an actual golden egg. Though it had only happened once in the last ten years, Alex silently wished it would happen again. He’d love to buy a new car, or at least modify one for his specific needs. A driver's seat with a compartment below to collect his eggs most likely. It was very tricky to operate any sort of vehicle besides walking with his condition, especially since the more stimulation he received, the faster his egg cycle would speed up. The incident with the motorcycle just proved how wreckless that could be, especially when he had to explain to the security just why exactly one of their bikes was wrecked and covered in every inch in chocolate, cream and caramel sauce with a trail of eggs nearly five miles long. It was a safety hazard for everybody, not just himself.

Of course laying an egg was pleasurable for him, the stretching of his womb to accommodate the egg left his abdomen feeling an intensely pleasurable warmth, then as it slowly traveled down his uterus was what he imagined getting fucked felt like, it made his pussy drool with every second the egg was pushed out of him. By the time the egg was pushing against his pussy and being laid he’d probably already come like five times, he’d grown used to this pleasurable stimulation and learned to ignore it for the most part. However, to an outside observer while Alex was preoccupied with whatever he was doing at the moment, he looked like a slutty girl who was masturbating furiously while moaning like a bitch in heat. Sometimes he would watch himself in the mirror, and pretend like he was watching a porno. He had become so disconnected with his body, he didn't even really recognize it as his own sometimes…which he preferred. Sometimes he thinks to himself while he’s masturbating to himself, that he’s his mind to think of this body as his own fetish thus making the payoff more pleasurable.

Alex grimaced, hefting one of his gigantic tits. Knowing how full they felt, yet not being able to do anything about it until tomorrow. His body locked up all of his holes, not letting a single drop of cream to be freed from his sore and sensitive nipples that stuck out like an angry thumb. He could feel the amount of heavy whipping cream sloshing back and forth within them, with the reservoir of his tits getting fuller every single minute. Yet no matter how much stimulation they received their load would not release until it was officially easter day. The same condition affected his candy making womb, unable to release its payload until the day of Easter rolled around. Despite not only his current egg cycle still being regular but doubling as well, so it wasn't just one egg per half hour it was two. And to top it off, if he got overly stimulated, it would triple and speed up. Going from two eggs every thirty minutes, to three every fifteen, and doubling up and speeding up with the more intense the stimulation. So for sure masturbation would be out of the question unless he wanted to walk around looking like a pregnant woman who was overladen with quadruplets first thing in the morning. He’d learned that lesson way too many times. And yet that smell of caramel and chocolate pervaded every corner of his apartment, the slit between his legs a boiling cauldron of candy, hot fudge and sugar syrups that changed from vanilla, to chocolate, to caramel, to strawberry jelly and various other flavors depending on his mood.

He was more food than human, or a living candy golem that was shaped to look human. He got up from his bed finally, strutting in his heels, not bothering to wear much else besides the tiny vest at his midsection that lifted up his tits a bit, and his fetish heels. Carefully navigating the eggs laying about the pink carpeted floors. Occasionally dripping hot fresh caramel sauce from his pussy onto the floor, not even bothering to contain it, left a trail behind him, especially the pool of it that had already collected on his bed and dripped down into the drain below.

The sun was shining, and he was ready to start his day. With barely anything covering his naked body, Alex opened the door and was greeted by the same thing he saw every day for the last ten years. A fantastical land of milk and honey and sugar.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)