More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I------------------------------------------------l I------------------------------------------------l

What's next?

Earning that lick allowance!

I used to be a novice hero, one that trained really hard and daily so I could protect the people of the kingdom from the evil monster that inhabited in certain castle. Nowadays I'm that 'evil' and 'ugly' monster's footrest... Or at least I tried to, it was so funny how easily I could change my ideals just because being beaten. Perhaps my fetish also had a little to be with it? Or perhaps simply it was everything about her that made her just irresistible?

The fact is that it almost seemed like an eternal wait until the princess of this castle finally laid her feet down on my face. It felt so good, so nice and pleasurable at last! Her big and beautiful feet felt really warm and they were surprisingly soft and nice. My vision was entirely covered by them and I could not smell anything else but her soles, not like I minded at all.

However, what truly bothered me was that I really wanted to get a taste of those slightly sweaty and possibly tasty and salty soles but I couldn't, she explicitly told me not to do it after all... It was so difficult, could I really take who knows how long before she allowed me to do it? I tried to be a bit more conformist about this. I wanted to think that I was lucky enough with just being her footrest.

"Haha~ I must say that at least you are a squishy and comfy footrest." She commented while rubbing her feet on my face, what only aroused me even more. I truly couldn't take it any longer before starting to lick on my account... But would she really get that mad if I'd have done so? Just in case I decided to not infuriate her or anything. All the opposite, she was having her fun torturing me in that way and mocking me as well.

"Ohh? You are getting your pants a little wet there, really? Just by having my feet rested on your face? What a pathetic hero apprentice you are, right?" She chuckled and teasingly tapped my lips a little with her lovely toes.

And what's worse is that she was not lying at all, I could feel myself a little bit wet down there, probably my body couldn't withstand that much all the teasing and how nice and arousing the whole situation felt. Even being down beneath her feet, having them rubbed on my face and smelling their interesting and pleasant fragrance was more than enough for me to get to love the situation more and more.

"B-but I'm not a hero apprentice, I'm your footrest... A-and anyone being it would enjoy this, right?" I asked, once more dropping any remains of pride or duty that I could have ever got.

"Awwww, what an obedient little boy you are. I really like the ones that get to know their position that fast. " The princess said and used her gorgeous feet to rub both sides of my face around the cheeks. It was done mostly so my eyes were not covered by her feet and I could watch at that smirking expression of hers.

"T-then, c-can I lick them already?" I kept losing more of my pride and sanity, but I damn believed at that moment that anyone would do such a thing in my position. Being teased to the limit by that bossy and hot girl, I just couldn't help.

"Hahaha~ You sure are an eager foot licker! It's okay, as a reward I allow you to... Kiss my toes, only once each, go ahead." Just when I thought that she was finally going to let me enjoy the taste of her feet she told me a totally different order than I expected. This princess sure loved to play with me, but I couldn't really refuse such a reward.

It was as if my body would have moved by itself because I didn't take that much to start kissing each one of her toes and enjoy the moment, I reacted fast but I made each kiss slowly, trying to enjoy it and to give the moment some magic as if it'd be something rare and that is not allowed to anyone.

"The stain in your pants is just increasing its size. Just for kissing my toes a little bit? Hahaha! I hope you won't do a mess when I allow you to lick my feet. Hmmm... Wondering what'd happen if I'd poke it too." The beautiful monster princess sure had some mischievous ideas in mind that I honestly wouldn't have mind to go for.

To this point I was wondering if she really liked to have her feet licked as the rumors said or she actually preferred more to keep embarrassing me and holding me in such a begging position.

A minute passed and she kept using me as a footrest, not that I really minded to have her perfect and big feet covering my face entirely and giving me that pleasant fragrance to smell, but I was starting to get a bit , of course, I begged once more, feeling a little less of a human and hero by every second.

"C-can I lick your feet already?"

"Hmmm..." Of course her reply was again an uncertain one, she was still wanting to play with me and humiliate me even more. While wondering whether to be indulgent with me or not in the matter she slowly got up from her throne and made it so all her weight was rested on my face. She was not that heavy as I expected and even if she was standing on my face like that it still felt somehow good.

"What a good carpet you are, indeed~" She mocked me and then made a step ahead, going towards my belly and standing there instead. The dark princess brought her left foot backwards, holding it close to my face and wiggling a little her charming toes.

"Kiss it" She commanded and I quickly did so. It didn't even feel anymore as an order for me, it was a reward and I enjoyed it for brief it could be, whatever that meant that my mouth could make contact with her silky soles was sure welcomed.

My face couldn't be more red already when she decided to mock me once more.

"Hahaha, look at you. I heard that you were some kind of apprentice hero. But here I only see some good and obedient boy that is willing to do anything I want. Fufu~ I bet you are the typical pet that doesn't even need leash and collar."

She poked my nose with her toes and held it between the big and second one until I took a deep breath. Afterwards the bossy princess simply returned to her position, having both feet on my belly.

"Let's see what happens when we put down this lever here!" She suddenly said and raised her right foot, slowly bringing it down towards the bulge in my pant and pressing enough to slightly stomp and put down my shaft.

"A-ahhhh~" I let out the most pathetic moan of my life and I noticed how some precum leaked again and stained my pants. She touched a damn sensitive spot there, feeling the pressure of her foot simply felt too great.

"Hahaha! What's with that pathetic cutesy sound? You almost sounded like a girl there... And all of it simply because I stepped on it?" Any of her words felt as if they'd be piercing the remaining pride I could have, but I honestly didn't mind with her.

The castle's boss moved away from me but then actually grabbed me from the legs all suddenly, before I could realize it she pulled my pants and underwear away, exposing my little happy friend down there, what only made me feel even more embarrassed.

"Look at that, it's so shameless. I bet that you'd actually lick my feet regardless of their condition, right? Whether if it'd be messy, sweaty or even dirty!" She commented and then walked by a side, getting closer to the throne and my head and hovering a foot close to my face, wiggling her cute toes and showing her perfect black claws.

"Y-yes, I would!" I replied quickly and without thinking. Trust me, anyone else would do it under such a circumstance, when being so teased by her and having my condition, she was just too perfect. Perhaps it was the whole fact about how teasing and difficult she was that only made it even more exciting for me. I never felt so eager to lick someone's feet to the point of accepting such humiliating commentaries out loud.

My honest and quick reply seemed to make her perplexed for a moment, but then the monster girl laughed a lot and even slammed down a foot on my face a few times, it was not that painful at all, it felt just great.

"HAHAHAHA! Oh my... You truly are a little pet! Not even Peach was so eager to do this, especially her first days."

Hearing the name of the person I was supposed to try and save here made me feel a bit guilty. Though I admit it was just for a second because I gave up to the pleasure of the situation and focused more in enjoying how the new and 'true' princess was rubbing a foot all over my face while laughing.

I resisted the urge of licking her gorgeous, big and perfect shaped foot once more and at the end she finally returned to the throne, sitting there and extending her legs so her feet would be hanging.

"Very well then, you earned to become my pet. So kneel in front of me, but you must know that I won't simply allow you to enjoy both of my feet today. You'll lick just the left one." She said and flexed that foot a little while I quickly knelt in front of the throne.

"The other one will be licked by the slut. If you do it better with her I might allow you to be the pet tasked to take care of my feet's cleanliness." I would have been a little surprised about the fact that the princess Peach just crawled from behind the throne again when she was mentioned by the 'name' of slut. But I didn't really pay attention to such strange obedience coming from her because I was mostly focused in my own pleasure and enjoyment, my mouth was watering a little when I heard that I could finally enjoy this bossy girl's foot.

"M-mistress, I'm so happy that I can taste your feet again..." Those were the surprising words of Peach... I seriously didn't expect that the person I wanted to save would also share tastes with me?! Or perhaps our new mistress was truly that irresistible?

"Go ahead pets, show to the true and only ruler of this world, Bowsette, that she can be proud of her new little dogs!" She smirked and at last I could also discover her name. Though in all honesty in that moment the less I could care about was about how she was named, I was already reaching my limits and my mind couldn't really think that clearly.

When she told me that I could start I finally and at last got closer to her left foot, just like Peach did. We both started to lick her feet quite eagerly.

Ahhh, it didn't disappoint at all, for first time in my life I felt so happy of having been beaten and brought to a monster castle. It was the first time that I enjoyed to lick something that much as well, it truly made all the effort to achieve and earn it worth it. It had a truly glorious and yummy taste that combined very well with the little saltiness of the sweat. Touching her skin with my tongue felt even way better than with my nose, cheeks or lips and the best of it all is that because they were rather big I had plenty of area to lick and keep experiencing!

"I bet it is the best thing you tasted in your life. Well, I just need to take a look down there to have it more than clear, hahaha!" She chuckled and kept rubbing her beautiful foot all over my face while I slided my tongue from the heel to the toes. My excitement was pretty much shadowing my embarrassment at that point. It reached a moment that I really didn't care about her comment referring to my pitiful thingy still leaking.

You would never believe how extremely lewd and really nice the rest of this day was for me... And I have no regrets with my days as her foot pet either.

.....

................

.........................................

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)