More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

Fuck her now or make her earn it?

Earn it

john led Eizabeth into his bedroom. I wish Elizabeth was so horny and for my cock, she'll do anything I ask. I wish when I fuck Elizabeth, she has the most incredible orgasms she has ever had.

"Please fuck me!" said Elizabeth.

"Get on your hands and knees and beg fo my cock," said John.

Elizabeth dropped to her hands and knees. "Please fuck me! I need your cock in me! PLEASE!"

"Let me film you begging for my cock," said John. He took out his phone and started filming Elizabeth.

"PLEASE fuck me!" said a now embarrassed but incredibly horny Elizabeth. "Please! I need you cock!"

"Get up and strip to your panties then rub your pussy through your panties."

Elizabeth obeyed as John filmed her. She started rubbing her pussy, and it started to leak into her panties. "Oh my god! I'm so horny!"

John watched for a minute. "Remove your panties, stuff them in your mouth then get on the bed on your hands and knees."

Again an embarrassed and horny Elizabeth obeys, presenting her ass and dripping pussy to John.

spanking, pussy, or ass, or make her wait longer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)