More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andyyeats andyyeats

What's first on your Agenda Today?

Duty Calls

As you finish your morning coffee you review the stack of disciplinary requests on your desk. The first is for a student named Heather. Heather is a 24 year old student with a 3.0 GPA, she is in her 6th year at St. Rose and has been sent to dentition twice in six years. She is a good student and involved in several extracurricular activities including the Tennis Team. The disciplinary request was sent by Ms. Major, the English teacher, and says that Heather is accused of plagiarism on her most recent essay.

In order to find out the facts of the case you decide it's best to talk to the accused directly, you pick up your phone and call Heather to the office.

A few minutes later you hear a timid knock on your office door, "Enter" you command, and Heather meekly opens the door steps into the room and closes it behind her.

You can't help but admire Heather's figure as she stands in front of your dress. She has a pretty face, with full cheeks but by no means fat. Her shoulder length brown hair frames her naturally tan face perfectly and accentuates her dark eyes and plush lips. Your eyes scan down her collar bone to her chest, where the top two buttons of her white St. Rose official Polo Shirt are undone and it shows a hint of cleavage. It's hard to tell under the shirt and bra, but you imagine she's hiding at least a c cup if not a d cup.

You continue to take in her beauty as your eyes follow down her pleated plaid skirt and examine her toned legs. As she closed the door you caught a quick glance of her firm ass underneath her skirt. It's large but shapely and firm.

Heather stands there obviously nervous and you decide it's best to get straight to the point.

"Do you know why I called you in here Heather?" you ask in a calm friendly manner, as you try to ease her tension.

"Yes sir. Ms. Major accused me of plagiarism on my English essay."

"Did you copy your paper without citing your sources?" you ask, ready to settle this matter and move about your day.

How does Heather respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)